Zombieland is a 2009 zombie comedy/action film in which a shy student trying to reach his family in Ohio, a gun-toting tough guy trying to find the last Twinkie, and a pair of sisters trying to get to an amusement park join forces to travel across a zombie-filled America.
- [voiceover] Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland. It's amazing how quickly things can go from bad to total shitstorm.
- When the virus struck, for obvious reasons, the first ones to go were the fatties.
- In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.
- [to Tallahassee] You are like a giant cock blocking robot, like developed in a secret fucking government lab!
- I used to avoid people like they were zombies before they were zombies. Now that they are all now zombies, I kinda miss people.
- Oh God...Look at this fucking clown.
- My momma always told me someday you'll be good at somethin'. Who'd have guessed that somethin' would be zombie killin'?
- Goddamn it, Bill fucking Murray! I had to get that out. I don't mean to gush. This is so surreal. I mean, you probably get this all the time. Maybe not lately, but I'm such a huge fan of yours. You know, I swear, I've seen every one of your movies a million times. I even loved your dramatic roles and just everything. Six people left in the world and one of them is Bill fucking Murray. I know that's not your middle name. I've been watching you since I was like... Since I could masturbate. I mean, not that they're connected.
- Do you know what they call Twinkies in Mexico? Los submarinos.
- There is a box of Twinkies in there. And not just any Twinkies, but the last box of Twinkies in the whole universe. And believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date, and pretty soon, life's little Twinkie gauge is going to go...empty.
- I haven't cried like that since Titanic.
- [about Columbus, after seeing him kiss Wichita] Finally got to first base. Not bad for that scrawny little spit fuck.
- Columbus: You know, Tallahassee and Columbus are, both uh...east.
- Tallahassee: So?
- Columbus: So, Tallahassee, you wanna stick together? At least - at least for a while?
- Tallahassee: Here's the deal, Columbus. Uh, I'm not easy to get along with, and I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch, so, uh, I'll get this relationship to about Texarkana.
- Columbus: Really? Yeah. You'll take me as far as Texarkana.
- Tallahassee: You're a pappy little spit fuck, aren't you?
- Columbus: You might wanna buckle up, you know for safety.
- Tallahassee: I can tell already, you are gonna get on my nerve.
- Columbus: You know there's a place untouched by all this crap?
- Tallahassee: Back east, yeah?
- Columbus: Yeah. Yeah. You heard the same thing?
- Tallahassee: Out west, we hear it's back east. Back east, they hear it's out west. It's all just nonsense. You know, you're like a penguin on the North Pole who hears the South Pole is really nice this time of the year.
- Columbus: There are no penguins on the North Pole.
- Tallahassee: You wanna feel how hard I can punch?
- Columbus: Hey, for fuck's sake, enough already! We are being chased by ravenous freaks. Like we don't have enough problems. Oh, they stole my hummer. Oh, we have trust issues. Well get over it! We can't just fucking drive down the road playing I Spy or some shit for two hours like four normal-ass Americans? Fuck me.
- Tallahassee: Whoa.
- Columbus: I know.
- Columbus: [about Tallahassee] Don't worry. He grows on you.
- Wichita: Really?
- Columbus: No, it gets worse.
- Tallahassee: Bill Murray, you're a zombie?
- [Wichita hits Bill in his back with a golf club]
- Bill Murray: [cries in pain] Ow, I'm on fire! Ouch!
- Tallahassee: You're not a zombie, you're talking and... You're okay?
- Bill Murray: The hell I am.
- Wichita: I'm sorry. I didn't know it was... It was "you" you.
- Tallahassee: Are you...? What's with the get-up?
- Bill Murray: Oh, I do it to blend in. You know. Zombies don't mess with other zombies. Buddy of mine, makeup guy, he showed me how to do this. Corn starch. You know, some berries, a little licorice for the ladies. Suits my lifestyle, you know. I like to get out and do stuff. Just played nine holes on the Riviera. Just walked on. Nobody there.
- Welcome to Zombieland.
- Our land is their land.
- This place is so dead
- Nut up or shut up.
- Survival rule #21: Avoid strip clubs.
- Survival rule #28: Get a kickass partner.
- Survival rule#4: Don't be a hero.
- Survival rule #1: Cardio.
- A comedy that kills.
- Woody Harrelson - Tallahassee
- Jesse Eisenberg - Columbus
- Emma Stone - Wichita
- Abigail Breslin - Little Rock
- Bill Murray - Himself