A Stork’s Journey
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Their adventure is the destination.(taglines)
- I can feel it, I can make it to Africa! [flies through the forest] How hard can it be? It's not like crossing an ocean or anything.
- [to Max] Hey, why are you so gloomy? We're going to Africa!
- Good morning! Ready, willing and able to migrate! Let's get a move on... [notices Max, Claudius, and Aurora are gone] Mom? Dad? [echoing] MAX?!!
- Dad never believed in me. Said I'd never make it.
- What are you doing? [Olga is having lunch] Great, just great, Olga. My family could be right around the corner and you're busy stuffing your beak!
- Hey, guys? Hey! Listen, you... [gets shocked by electricity] Have.. You... Seen... A... Flock... Of... Storks!? [yells] Ouch! What was that?
- [to the internet pigeons] Hello? Someone there?! [Olga: So, what's up?] They must have fried their bird brains.
- I'm Olga, and this is my best friend, Oleg.
- Eh... You do realize you are not even close to being a stork, right?
- Just keep quiet, can you? What kind of bird is afraid of flying?
- [to Richard] You really love them, don't you? Your storks.
- [last lines] Thanks, Oleg. I couldn't have done it without you.
- [first sees Richard and Olga] Aww! Look at you! The predator and its prey. Need to get to Gibraltar?
- My apologies, Kiki La Spree, disco parakeet fantastique! Ambassador to Sparkleville! Distinguished professor of... [Olga: Blabberbeak?] Oh! I couldn't help but overhear your little picking match. But don't despair. I can get you to Gibraltar! I was headed there myself. Isn't that an amazing coincidence?
- [sobs] I wish I had a dramatic backstory like that. I always dreamed of escaping my dreary surroundings to become a famous disco star!
- [thinks the plane is a shooting star] Look, a shooting star! Everybody make a wish.
- I know what to do! [tries to wake Olga up] First aid poster. [tries to wake Olga again but nothing's working] I stared at the thing for years.
- [Robert made it home]
- Robert: Made it! Come on, cookie, let's do this. [arrives at the nest] Did I miss it? Did I miss it?
- Richard's Mom: Don't worry, hon, you're just in time. Aw, and you brought a treat.
- Robert: To celebrate our new arrival!
- [They both cuddle each other as both started to laugh]
- Richard's Mom: Richard, your Dad's here!
- Robert: Ha ha, he looks just like I did at that age. [Richard (from inside the egg) begins to move] Yeah, that's my boy.
- Richard's Mom: He definitely has your impatience. [the egg is hatching] Looks like he's got your pecking skills too!
- Robert: [chuckles] Come on. You can do it! Push, Richard. Push!
- [Richard's Mom laugh and gasp in horror]
- Richard's Mom: [last words before her death] Robert!
- [A weasel growls at them]
- Robert: Oh!
- [The weasel comes closer to them]
- Robert: [last words before his death] You chose the wrong day, buddy!
- [The weasel then begins to eat them as the scene cuts to black]
- Richard: Who... who are you?
- Olga: [flies to Richard] I'm Olga, and this is my best friend, Oleg.
- [Oleg is not shown]
- Richard: Huh?
- Olga: We're pygmy owls!
- Richard: Right... Oleg... Um, am I in Africa?
- [Olga sees a green firefly and eats it. Richard sees the firefly's wings]
- Olga: Want a bite? [squeezes the firefly]
- Richard: Eww.
- Olga: More for us. [eats the firefly] Hey! Why would you think this is Africa?
- Richard: Oh. That's where I'm migrating to with the other storks. At least I thought I was?
- Olga: Yeah, I heard him, Oleg. [walks to Richard] Eh... You do realize you are not even close to being a stork, right?
- Richard: Ha! Shows what you know. My dad's leader of the flock. [mimics like a stork]
- Olga: Sounds like Daddy issues to me.
- [Claudius, Aurora, Max and the storks arrived at Africa]
- Claudius: Storks! Prepare to land! We can rest here until the heat passes.
- [The ducks are at a dry river. Claudius and the storks land on the river bed]
- Stork #1: [off-screen] Ahh, what a lovely death gulley!
- Claudius: But... there was water here last year! I'm never wrong about these things!
- Duck Leader: [off-screen] The riverbed dried up. [on-screen] Humans built another one of their stupid dams. [Claudius groans] I know some other water holes around here. I could show you, if you like.
- Claudius: Thank you, sir, but your assistance is not required.
- Duck Leader: [gasps] Yeah? Fine. [storms off] Storks!
- Their adventure is the destination.