Adventure Time (season 9)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of quotes from the ninth season of Adventure Time.
- 1 Orb [9.01]
- 2 Elements
- 3 Abstract [9.10]
- 4 Ketchup [9.11]
- 5 Fionna and Cake and Fionna [9.12]
- 6 Whispers [9.13]
- 7 Three Buckets [9.14]
- 8 External links
- Bubblegum: I'm connected to all candy throughout all the galaxies. Once you're candy, you'll be part of me, too!
- Lemonpink: [squeezing his juices] I used to have a lot of fear and sadness, but now I'M FI-I-I-I-INE!!!
- [Finn rides on Jake as they walk along a pinker, radically different version of Ooo]
- Finn: Does everything seem... pinker to you?
- Jake: Home always looks different after a long trip. You're seeing it with fresh eyes and newfound wisdom. And sometimes there's also a new strip mall or something. So everything being pink is probably not a big deal, and also, I'm tired. [BMO comes out of Finn's backpack]
- BMO: I like the pink. Why you worry so much, worry baby?
- Jake: Ha, ha, yeah! Why you worry so much, worry baby?
- BMO: Don't worry, Finn. We're only teasing you because you're a baby.
Bespoken For [9.03]
- [Betty, unable to make Ice King remember, is sulking in Magic Man's basement]
- Betty: I've tried everything I can think of to make Simon remember. Is there something I'm missing? [kneels down to Tiny Manticore] What am I doing wrong?
- Tiny Manticore: Maybe you're going after someone who doesn't exist anymore. Why not take him as he is? After all, you've been through a lot of changes yourself.
- Betty: You're making a lot of sense, Tiny Manticore. We're like two shadows, two ghosts caught in limbo.
- Tiny Manticore: It sounds depressing when you say it that way. Think of a different way to say it.
Winter Light [9.04]
- Jake: [giving Finn a haircut] Mr. Mertens, I know I'm just a humble scissors jockey, but you've been coming in my shop for almost 20 years. I can tell when you got something on your mind. [Finn sighs, Jake combs and cuts his hair]
- Finn: I think... I think what's bugging me is... [zoom in on Jake]
- Jake: [thinking out loud] "The haircut therapy is working!"
- Finn: ..All this elemental stuff happened because I acted selfishly.
- Jake: Oh, yeah?
- Finn: It's like I'm employee of the month at an ice cream store, and I get someone to cover my shift, and when I come back, the place is burned to the ground and everyone I love is doomed. And now we're up here and we can't do anything to help. Did I secretly want that to happen? Like, deep down inside, was I afraid Fern would be better than me? And my lizard brain put out bad vibes? I guess the worst part of all is... [Jake removes suit off Finn]
- Jake: All right, you're all done, Mr. Mertens. How's it look?
- Finn: Jake! I was talking about important stuff!
- Jake: Sorry, I always get caught up in the haircut.
Slime Central [9.06]
Happy Warrior [9.07]
Hero Heart [9.08]
Skyhooks II [9.09]
- Jake: The shapes are always changing. Changing is their normal state, like us. Even if we're not changing on the outside, we're changing on the inside constantly. There's some stuff about me that I'd been ignoring for a long time. I'm afraid of that stuff. But its part of who I am. As long as I know the shape of my soul, I'll be all right.
- [Jake is dealing with his new appearance (being blue and big with five eyes) with Lady Rainicorn and Dirt Beer Guy]
- Jake: I think I'm handling these minor changes pretty well. Besides, a lot of people are different these days. [Lady nods] Dirt Beer Guy, you're practically a zombie. How are you dealing with it?
- Dirt Beer Guy: Well, I'm basically the same as before. The difference is always physical.
- Jake: So you agree Finn is really overreacting?
- Dirt Beer Guy: Totally. You're the same person as before.
- Jake: Heck yeah! I'm still the same old Jake on the inside!
- Dirt Beer Guy: [realizes] Wait, you're Jake?! Uh, pardon me. [walks away from Jake and Lady] Oh dear, oh dear, that's really something. [Jake turns to Lady]
- Jake: You know, I think I figured out why I make people uneasy. They're used to yellow Jake.