American Dad! (season 11)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roger Passes the Bar
- Snot: I'm with Beezus on this one, guys. Ramona went into her room. No permission! The sign said "do not enter".
- Steve: "Do not enter the kingdom of Heaven"! Beezus is a Christ figure! Her name rhymes with Jesus! [points at a page in his book] It's right there!
A Boy Named Michael
- Francine: [having seen Roger on TV, disguised as Terry and Greg's adopted child] Roger is their adopted baby?!
- Klaus: But that can't be! I just saw Roger sleeping in the attic! He was 2 pillows and a soccer ball. Oh, wait a minute.
Blagsnarst, A Love Story
- Francine: Roger, I'm glad you're not straddling me anymore, but you're ruining your Build-a-Bear.
- Roger: Hey, if he doesn't like it, he can say something. That's why I gave him 3 mouths. [gets off his bear; he does have 3 mouths] Well, that's not why.