(Redirected from American outlaws)
- [to Zee] You got big. I mean, you aged. What I mean is in a good way you got big and older.
- [An agitated Bob Younger storms into a township meeting]
- Bob Younger: They took Cole! They came up. They made the same offer they made you folks. Our little brother Jim tried to chase them off. One of the detectives hit him in the head and knocked him out. Cole lost his temper.
- Frank James: Oh lord...
- Bob Younger: Well he just lost his temper a little!
- Jesse James: How many of them did he kill Bob?
- Bob Younger: Two.
- Bob: He's smiling.
- Jim: Is that bad?
- Frank: Very.
- Cole: Why the hell aren't we the "Younger-James" gang? I mean we got three Younger brothers and two James brothers.
- Jim: Well, I kinda like the sound of the "James-Younger" gang.
- Cole: Hey Jim, I'll beat the piss out of you right now, now stay out of this.
- Bob: Oh, Jimmy's got a point, Cole. The "Younger-James" gang is confusing.
- Cole: How's that, Bob?
- Bob: Well, say we burst into a bank and we go, "We're the Younger-James gang!" Now people are gonna be thinkin', "The younger James gang? Is there an older James gang? How come we never heard of the older James gang?" So people are tryin' to figure that out instead of raisin' their arms.
- Frank: "From women's eyes this doctrine I derive, they sparkle still the right Promethean fire. They are the books, the arts, the acedemes that show, contain and nourish all the world."
- Cole: Well, I don't know what it is that you just said, but it sounded real nice.
- Frank: That's Shakespeare. Now *he's* European.
- Colin Farrell - Jesse James
- Scott Caan - Cole Younger
- Ali Larter - Zee Mimms
- Gabriel Macht - Frank James
- Gregory Smith - Jim Younger
- Harris Yulin - Thaddeus Rains
- Will McCormack - Bob Younger