- Here's to the crazy ones.
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They're not fond of rules.
And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They push the human race forward.
While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, are the ones who do.
- . Apple TV Ads: Think Different.mov (1998).
- Everyone wants a MacBook Pro because they are so bitchin'.
- Steve Jobs, . Apple Shareholders Meeting, April 27th, 2006. (2006).
- Well, looks like you've got lots of stuff to do, before you do any stuff
- "Mac", . Get a Mac Ad Campaign (2006).
- 'It Just Works' Apple WWDC (2011)
- Here’s to those who have always seen things differently.
The ones who follow a vision, not a path.
Where others percieve first as valuable,
you value the first thing that actually matters.
While others are distracted by the new,
you focus on the significance of a whole new take.
Even before you could see how, you never doubted
we would change things.
And then we did.
Again and again, and again, and again…
Relentless optimism is what moves the world forward.
So, keep seeing things differently.
Keep thrusting there is always another way, a better way, a bigger way.
One that lifts up humanity.
Breaks down our barriers.
And heals the landscape.
You are the difference between the world as it was
and the better place it will become.
And different is the one thing about us,
that will always be the same.
Quotes about Apple
- Quotes about Apple Inc. and its products, sorted alphabetically by author or source
- If there was a lot of emotion in my voice today, it's because we've all been waiting for this day for a long time. It felt so great, … the people at this company are doing the best work of their lives, the best work that Apple has ever done.
- With the exception of the Macintosh, whose users have found many creative ways to avoid being restrained (or insulted) by the decision that they would find more than one mouse button confusing, the new generation of machines has not freed its users from the keyboard-heavy user interfaces that preceded them.
- A frustration I have is that a lot of people increasingly seem to equate an advertising business model with somehow being out of alignment with your customers, ... I think it’s the most ridiculous concept. What, you think because you’re paying Apple that you’re somehow in alignment with them? If you were in alignment with them, then they’d make their products a lot cheaper!
- Mark Zuckerberg, in “Inside Facebook's Plan to Wire the World” by Lev Grossman, Time (2014)