Atelier Iris II
(Redirected from Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Listen up you random encounter!
- I hate ghosts, you can't kick them.
- Creation. That which, for the sake of life, has no beginning or end. Those who understand have all the power they need.
- Dark. The playground of imagination. What brings fear may also bring comfort.
- Dream. An intangible fog that surrounds human life. But without it, none can exist.
- Fire. The source of progress. The power to improve human life with good judgment or impair it with bad judgment.
- Fragrance. The invisible beauty of eternal reminiscence.
- Life. Like a glass, those that are filled to the brim are usually short.
- Light. The source of human knowledge. Much like wisdom, light is not without limits.
- Metal. The foundation of all alchemy. It's purpose is solely dependent on humans.
- Poison. The sweet nectar of eternal rest. The gentle way to confront thine enemies.
- Sound. That which gives life to experiences. Without it, existence may seem like a vast open desert.
- Stone. Sealing the bond between humans and Mana. With the stone, eternal peace is possible.
- Water. The sound of life. The power to give and take life, as determined by a single mana.
- Wind. Eternal longing. Every landbound creature longs to ride the winds.
- Wood. With coexistent growth, it is a shelter for life. Though it cannot speak it demands respect.