Beavis and Butt-head Do America
Beavis and Butt-head Do America is a 1996 American animated road comedy film, based on the TV series Beavis and Butt-head. It was produced by Paramount Pictures in association with Geffen Pictures and MTV Films, and co-written and directed by creator Mike Judge.
- Chief, this just came in. Two days ago, Express Airways had a disturbance by someone calling himself Cornholio. Guess who matches the description.
- Well, look what we have here. You two make me sick. Book 'em, Bork.
- Are you threatening me? I am Cornholio!
- I am the great Cornholio! I'm a gringo! I have no bunghole.
- I am Cornholio! You will cooperate with my bunghole! For there is but one bunghole: the almighty bunghole.
- Hey, baby. I noticed you have braces. I have braces, too.
- Directed at then-first daughter Chelsea Clinton
- This is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
- In reference to automatic-flush urinals
- Tom Anderson: [driving by in his camper trailer] Something wrong, Officer?
- ATF Agent: [holds up a picture of Beavis & Butt-head] Sir, we're looking for these two fugitives.
- Tom: Well, I'll be danged. That's them two kids that have been whacking in my camper.
- ATF Agent: You saw these two?
- Tom: I sure did. Boy, I've never seen two kids do so much damned whacking.
- ATF Agent: [speaking on his walkie-talkie] This is post 9; I have positive ID.
- Tom: Boy, they're just like a couple of little old spider monkeys, I'll tell ya that.
- ATF Agent: Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you and your wife to step out of the vehicle.
- Tom: Well now, wait a minute. Me and the Mrs. here are on our way to Washington D.C., and–
- ATF Agent: [points a gun at Tom Anderson] NOW!!
- Muddy Grimes: Well, I'm gonna enjoy this. Any last words before I kill you?
- Butt-head: I have a couple. Butt cheeks.
- Beavis: Yeah, yeah. And, uh, and boobs. I just wanna say that again: boobs.
- Muddy: I'm gonna blow ya both to hell, that's what I'm gonna do!
- Butt-head: Cool. Whoa. Hey, Beavis, that's that dude who's paying us to do his wife.
- Tom: Take your damn pants with you!
- Agent Flemming:Hold your fire.
- Tom: What the hell!
- Agent Bork: The pants! He's got the unit!
- Agent Flemming: Drop the pants, now!
- Tom: Wait a minute. I ain't the one?
- Butt-head: Here you go.
- Tom: Wait just a minute, mister!
- AFT Agent: Sir Take a look at this.
- Agent Bork: How do you explain this?
- Tom: What the hell are you talking about?
- Agent Flemming: So Using two innocent teenagers as pawns in your sick game, huh?
- Tom: Look I always told you I don't know what the hell this is about.
- Agent Flemming: Take him away.
- Tom: Hey Get your damn hands off me!
- Tom: You don't know who you're dealing with. I'm a veteran of two foreign wars. I ain't the one.
- Beavis: I always thought there was something wrong with him.
- Butt-head: Year He had a lot of problems.
- Beavis: He used to hit me, too.
- Butt-head: Hey, does anyone want to see my unit?
- Mike Judge—Beavis / Butt-head / Thomas T. "Tom" Anderson / Principal McVicker / David Van Driessen
- Demi Moore—Dallas Grimes
- Bruce Willis—Muddy Grimes
- Robert Stack—ATF Agent Flemming
- Cloris Leachman—Old woman
- Richard Linklater—Tour bus driver
- Dale Reeves—President Bill Clinton
- Greg Kinnear—ATF Agent Bork
- David Letterman and Tony Darling—Mötley Crüe roadies
- Kristofor Brown—Man on plane / Man in confession booth / Old guy / Jim
- Eric Bogosian—Old Faithful ranger / White House press secretary / Strategic Air Command lieutenant
- Jacqueline Barba—Agent Hurly
- Pamela Blair—Flight attendant / White House tour guide