(Redirected from Boris Tadic)
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I believe in Serbia that moves forward - towards the European Union. There will be no going back for Serbia, only forwards
- At the presidential inauguration ceremony.
- I hope that no one is going to offer some kind of trade of (Serbia's) future status in the European Union for (recognising) Kosovo's independence. That would be a disaster, that would be an indecent proposal and … this is not the European spirit and way of thinking.
- Today's judgment by the more than 60 year-old International Court of Justice that presides in The Hague, is very important for the Republic of Serbia and its citizens, because it establishes that Serbia did not commit genocide in Bosnia and Hercegovina. 
- I swear that I will invest all my efforts in the preservation of sovereignty and integrity of the territory of the Republic of Serbia, including Kosovo and Metohija as its integral part, as well as the realization of human and minority rights and freedoms, observation and defense of the Constitution and laws, preservation of peace and welfare of all Serbian citizens and that I will fulfill all my duties conscientiously and responsibly.
- Tadić položio zakletvu (in Serbian). B92 (2008-02-15). Retrieved on 2008-02-16..