(Redirected from Botha, Pik)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If we don't stand together, we will never catch up and the industrialised nations won't care. I predict it here today as your brother.
- at the signing of the peace protocol in Brazzaville in 1988
- Quoted in Shaun Johnson, Strange Days Indeed (1993), p. 39
- Senator, some of us strongly believe that Americans are the last people that can go around the world preaching morality. What we are doing to the blacks in Africa today is what you have already done and continue to do to the American Indian.
- A new era has begun in South Africa. My government is removing racial discrimination. We want to be accepted by our African brothers.
- At the signing of the peace protocol in Brazzaville in 1988
- Quoted in The Daily Maverick newspaper, 2 September 2011