Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bret Hart (born July 2, 1957) is a Canadian actor, writer, amature and professional wrestler who is generally considered to be one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time.
Quotes by Hart
- I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
- Many times in promos during his career.
Quotes about Hart
- You know if Bret Hart went to bed in a hotel and he asks for a wakeup call at 1:23 in the morning. The guy will come in and say "It's 1 2 3." I bet he'll kick out of bed.
- Bobby Heenan - King of the Ring (1993)
- Vince: (Jerry Lawler has Bret Hart up against the ringpost) We saw Doink earlier ram Bret's leg into the ringpost, now what's Lawler going to do? (Lawler crotches Bret against the post) Oh no!
- Bobby: (High voice) Oh it's going to happen to Bret the hitman Hart.
- Vince: Stop it Bobby Heenan!
- Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan - Summerslam (1993)
- (On Bret's sunglasses gift to fans at ringside)
- Heenan: See, if the father is smart, he should tell her "I'll keep it for you'. Then, at Christmas, give it to her. She'll think it came from her dad. It works all the time.
- Savage: Yeah, Christmas in your family must be real, real special.
- Heenan: It is. You should see what they get me.
- Bobby Heenan and Randy Savage
- Bret "Hit Man" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be (aka "The Bret Hart Story"), WWE Home Video (2005)
- Christopher J. Greig; Wayne J. Martino (2012). Canadian Men and Masculinities: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives. Brown Bear Press. p. 329. ISBN 978-1551304113.