Dragon Ball Z: Broly: Second Coming
(Redirected from Broly Second Coming)
- So it is my father you're after. Why is it scum like you always want revenge for being put in your place? Well, come on, I'll be happy to put you back again!
- (as Broly emerges from lava in a forcefield) Okay, that was a neat trick. Tell me something, is it just my imagination, or is that freak staring right at me? I always get singled out. Well, that's what I get, for being so good at this!
- Videl: (about fighting Broly and Spopovich) Why do I always get the big dumb ugly ones.
- Trunks: Why don't the bad guys ever play fair?
- Videl: Okay, look, my name is Videl. I mean you no harm. (squeezes Goten and Trunks) And the same goes for these two lugheads. We have no ill will for you or your people.
- Zalador: Forgive our suspicion. We were not always this way. I am Zalador, the village senior, and this is Maloja, the village idiot, and self-elected shaman.
- Videl: Superstition. You just love to hear yourself talk, don't you? Even when you're not saying anything.
- Maloja: Silence stupid girl.
- Trunks: Aha ha ha.
- Videl: Oh, you wanna talk stupid in that outfit mister? You're the walking definition.
- Maloja: Uh!? How dare you!?
- Videl: No!
- Goten: Apples! (Goten tries to get an apple for himself)
- Videl: I said no! (Videl slaps Goten hard)
- Goten: (tears coming from his eyes) You slapped me!!!
- Videl: Yeah, and I'd do it again!
- Goten: (Goten starts crying) Waaaah! Videl! I want an apple now! Waaaaa! Aaaaaaa! Aaaaaa! Aaaaaa! Aaaaaa! All I wanted was just one lousy apple! Aaaaaa! Aaaaa! You hit me! You hit me! Waaaaaaaaaa!
- Broly: Kakarot!
- Goten: Huh? Kakarot? What does that mean? Is that vegetable? I hate vegetables!
- Broly: Kakarot!
- Goten: What the heck's a Kakarot!?
- Gohan: (shouts angrily) I've had enough!
- Broly: Not until you lie dead at my feet!
- Trunks: (Broly grabs Trunks by his head and legs and holds him up, trying to crack Trunks' back) I'm not gonna make it. Ahhhhh... (Trunks pees on Broly's head)
- Broly: Huh!? Ohhh...
- Trunks: Oh, that's better. Ahhh...
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly
- Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
- Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
- Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon