(Redirected from Bryant, Kobe)
Quotes about Kobe Bryant
- I've been quoted in the past and I will continue to be quoted; I think he's the best player in our league right now.
- He's an unbelievable player. He's God's gift, something that's going to flash before our eyes and I don't think it's ever going to happen again. The only person I can think about he's catching up with is Michael Jordan.
- I give him all the respect in the world. He is the No. 1 player in the league, by far. It’s like that. With a player like him, he just wants that challenge. He’s just that fierce competitor. He doesn’t want to get out-showed. He’s the one who everybody’s afraid of.
- I think Kobe Bryant should be at the top of the (MVP) list. His game is unstoppable.
- He's definitely the best player in the NBA — to me. I don't know if winning the (MVP) award is important to him or not. But he has three (championship) rings and that's what it's all about.
- To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it
"Obviously Kobe is an unbelievable player. He can explode for 50 points at any given time. There's nothing we can do about that, and we're just going to have to deal with that. You're never going to stop Kobe. He's just too good. You just have to make him work for what he gets. Kobe is the greatest player I have ever seen at what he does.
- You can set the bar at seven and a half feet and tell them nobody has every jumped that before. And they say, 'I can do it.' And they'll go out and try.