(Redirected from Code: LYOKO)
- 1 Season One
- 2 Season Two
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Season 4
- 5 External links
Holiday in the Fog [1.03]
- Jeremie: XANA is a rock group. But with all the junk you listen to there's no way you could have heard of them.
Zero Gravity Zone [1.21]
- Jeremie: Aelita, you are the greatest!!
Code: Earth [1.25]
- Jeremie: I'm... just so darn lame!
New Order [2.01]
- Jeremie: Ehh, there aren't any monsters in these woods. That only happens in fairytales or in silly horror pictures- the kind that Odd likes.
A Great Day [2.04]
- Jeremie: Even with the latest data we got from Sector 5, I haven't moved ahead one micron.
- Jeremie: It's gonna be a great day! They said so on the radio!
Saint Valentine's Day [2.06]
- [Responding to what rhymes with 'tulip'.]
- Jeremie: I don't know. Microchip? Paperclip? Hypocrite?
- Jeremie: Biology homework that rhymes, huh?
- [A poem written to Sissi.]
- Ulrich: To tell you how much I flip / if not with a tulip / How I'm a victim of your charms / and long to hold you in my arms. / With you I never f-feel gloomy / my little, uh... Sissi.
Final Mix [2.07]
- Jeremie: Kiwi, help! ... Good doggie. Chew through the ropes! ... Kiwi, no! Come baaaack!
- Jeremie: I'm the biggest loser to ever walk the face of the earth!
Common Interest [2.11]
- Jeremie: A super computer is not the same as a GameBoy , Odd! You can't just pick up a bar of uranium at the corner store!
- Ulrich: Here I am! You didn't think we'd let you have all the fun with Peter Duncan, did you?
A Bad Turn [2.13]
- Jeremie: I fight for you every day, Aelita. Against XANA!
Attack of the Zombies [2.14]
XANA's Kiss [2.17]
- Jeremie: Great! I gotta go and get Aelita! I promised I'd give her my croissants.. She likes croissants with her hot chocolate.
- Jeremie: I. Did. Not. Kiss. Heidi.
Straight to Heart [3.01]
- Jeremie: Okay, while he's going for broke, we'll go for lunch.