(Redirected from Comnena, Anna)
- One such was that braggart Robert, notorious for his power-lust, born in Normandy, but nursed and nourished by manifold Evil.
- Of the Norman adventurer Robert Guiscard
- Constantine was Nature's masterpiece, a triumph, as it were, of God's handiwork. One look at him would convince anyone that here was a descendant of the mythical Golden Age of the Greeks, so infinite was his charm.
- While the abominable pope with his spiritual peace and evangelic peace, this despot, marched to make war on his own kindred with might and main - the man of peace, too, and disciple of the Man of Peace!
- Of Pope Gregory VII
- Father and son you might liken to caterpillars and locusts, for what was left by Robert, his son fed on and devoured.