Daemon (novel series)
Daemon is a novel series. Daemon and Freedom™ comprise a two-part novel by the author Daniel Suarez about a distributed, persistent computer application, known as The Daemon, that begins to change the real world after the original programmer's death.
|This literature-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Her new boss was an undead automaton from hell, true, but no job was perfect.
- ISBN 978-0-451-22873-4, page 261
- His outfit required nearly two thousand man-years of research and development, eight barrels of oil and sixteen patents and trademark infringement lawsuits.
- ISBN 978-0-451-22873-4, page 491
- They were never going to let us stop the Daemon, Natalie.
You're talking crazy! The government created the Task Force. We were betrayed by private industry.
Private industry is your government. I thought you knew that.
- Jon Ross and Natalie Philips, page 597 of the Signet paperback edition