The Darjeeling Limited
(Redirected from Darjeeling Limited, The)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I love the way this country smells. I'll never forget it. It's kind of spicy.
- I'll take the bottom bunk because I'm the oldest and my ankle's fractured.
- Did you just fuck that Indian girl?
- Ah, bon soir. Sil vou plais, je voudrais un verre de lait au chocolat et une soupe de oignon et un sandwich avec... How do you say grilled cheese? [mumbled French on from the phone] Merci, exactement, merci beaucoup.
- (While Francis and Peter are fighting) Stop including me!
- We haven't located us yet.
- "Maybe we could express ourselves more fully when we say it without words."
- Jack: [on the phone with Jack's Ex-Girlfriend] Where are you?
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: I'm here.
- Jack: I didn't say you could come here.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: Can I come there?
- [long pause]
- Jack: Okay.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: How long have you had this hotel room?
- Jack:: I don't know.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: More than a week?
- Jack: More than a week.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: More than a month?
- Jack: More than a month.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: How much does it cost?
- Jack: I think around... 750 million Euros, or something.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: Are you running away from me?
- Jack: I thought I already did.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: Whatever happens in the end, I don't want to lose you as a friend.
- Jack: I promise, I will never be your friend. No matter what. Ever.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: If we fuck, I'm going to feel like shit in the morning.
- Jack: That's okay with me.
- Jack's Ex-Girlfriend: I love you. I never hurt you you on purpose.
- Jack: I don't care.