Death Wish (movie series)
(Redirected from Death Wish)
- 1 Death Wish (1974)
- 2 Death Wish II (1982)
- 3 Death Wish 3 (1985)
- 4 Death Wish 4: The Crackdown (1987)
- 5 Death Wish V: The Face of Death (1994)
- 6 Taglines
- 7 Cast
- 8 External links
- We want money, mother, now get it!
- Goddamn rich cunt! I KILL RICH CUNTS!
- Jack Toby: We gotta let the cops handle this, Dad.
- Paul Kersey: Yeah? Well, what if the cops can't handle this?
- Sam Kreutzer: You know, decent people are going to have to work here and live somewhere else.
- Paul Kersey: By "decent people," you mean people who can afford to live somewhere else.
- Sam Kreutzer: Oh Christ, you are such a bleeding-heart liberal, Paul.
- Paul Kersey: My heart bleeds a little for the underprivileged, yes.
- Sam Kreutzer: The underprivileged are beating our goddamned brains out. You know what I say? Stick them in concentration camps, that's what I say.
- Paul Kersey: You've got a prime figure. You really have, you know.
- Joanna Kersey: That's a euphemism for fat.
- Paul Kersey: Any chance of catching these men?
- Lt. Briggs: There's a chance, sure.
- Paul Kersey: Just a chance?
- Lt. Briggs: I'd be less than honest if I gave you more hope, Mr. Kersey. In the city, that's the way it is.
- Ames Jainchill: You're probably one of them knee-jerk liberals that thinks us gun boys would shoot our guns because it's an extension of our penises.
- Paul Kersey: Never thought about it that way. It could be true.
- Ames Jainchill: Well, maybe it is. But this is gun country.
- Frank Ochoa: We want you to get out of New York... Permanently.
- Paul Kersey: Inspector... By sundown?
- Paul Kersey: Nothing to do but cut and run, huh? What else? What about the old American social custom of self-defense? If the police don't defend us, maybe we ought to do it ourselves.
- Jack Toby: We're not pioneers anymore, Dad.
- Paul Kersey: What are we, Jack?
- Jack Toby: What do you mean?
- Paul Kersey: I mean, if we're not pioneers, what have we become? What do you call people who, when they're faced with a condition or fear, do nothing about it, they just run and hide?
- Jack Toby: Civilized?
- Paul Kersey: No.
- Sam Kreutzer: I'll bet muggings are down, and they're afraid to tell us.
- Paul Kersey: There's only one way to find out. Take a walk on Columbus Avenue tonight.
- Paul Kersey: Do you believe in Jesus?
- Stomper: Yes I do.
- Paul Kersey: Well, you're gonna meet him.
- (Kersey then kills Stomper with his Beretta Cheetah pistol)
- Elliott Cass: Are you free tomorrow Paul?
- Paul Kersey: Sure, What else would I be doing?
- (several gunshots are heard and the credits roll)
- Paul Kersey: Where's my wallet?
- Jiver: I ain't got it!
- Paul Kersey: Goodbye
- (Kersey then shoots Jiver in the head with his Beretta Cheetah pistol)
- Paul Kersey: Where do you think I've been?
- Geri Nichols: Killing muggers?
- I'm taking care of Charlie's things.
- You relax, Bennett. This is my problem.
- My friend Wildey's coming.
- A .475 Wildey Magnum is a shorter version of the African big game cartridge... it makes a real mess.
- I'm going out for some ice cream... this is America, isn't it?
Richard S. Striker
- I can't do anything... I'm a cop.
- Kathryn Davis: I made chicken, I hope you like it. It's the only thing I know how to make.
- Paul Kersey: Chicken's good. I like chicken.
- Bennett: What's the car for?
- Paul Kersey: Bait.
- Bennett: We heard shots. What happened?
- Paul Kersey: I sent them a message.
- Paul Kersey: Hey, what's the problem?
- Punk at Car #1: What?
- Paul Kersey: With the car... what's the problem?
- Punk at Car #1: Just get outta my fuckin' face. Who are you?
- Punk at Car #2: We're stealing a fuckin' car, what's it to you?
- Paul Kersey: It's my car.
- Punk at Car #1: Now you gonna die!
- (Kersey shoots them both dead)
- Bennett: They call him "The Giggler".
- Paul Kersey: Jesus, he really moves.
eighteen year old male, died when his freebasing pipe exploded in his face.
- Not great... but pretty damn good.
- I was just using the... toilet?
- (Frank Bauggs confronts Kersey sneaking into his apartment)
- Frank Bauggs: What the fuck are you doing here?!
- Paul Kersey: I was making a sandwich.
- Mugger: Who the fuck are you?!
- Paul Kersey: Death.
- Guns have their uses. Idiots with guns make me nervous.
- I've got a cure for your dandruff problem. :(detonates bomb)
- Sometimes the law doesn't work.
- You need a bath.
- First His Wife. Now His Daughter. It's Time To Even The Score!
- Bronson's loose!
- He wants the filth off the streets. If the police can't do it, he will... his way!
- He's planning to clean up the city... his way!
- When murder and rape invade your home, and the cops can't stop it... This man will. His way.
- He's back to New York bringing justice to the streets...
- He's Judge, Jury and Executioner!
- This time it's war!
- The vigilante is back - with a vengeance
- The vigilante is back...
- No judge. No jury. No appeals. No deals.