Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Turning a blind eye to the tragedy is being complicit.
- I could not have imagined that it was only the beginning.
- The macabre violence knew no limit. Sadly, this violence too has never stopped.
- We are grateful to them. However; and despite their continued efforts, this human tragedy will not stop if those responsible are not prosecuted. Only the fight against impunity can break the spiral of violence.
- from his © The Nobel Foundation, Stockholm, 2018.[specific citation needed]
- a linguistic note to google translate : "Chaque jour qui passait"