Dirty Bomb (video game)
Dirty Bomb, formerly known as Extraction, is a free to play first-person shooter multiplayer video game set in London after a radiological attack. It was developed by Splash Damage and initially published by Nexon America for Microsoft Windows, and the open beta version was released in June 2015.
- I do Crowd Control. I'm like a traffic cop. Just with a machine gun. And Grenades. And I don't give out tickets, I...you know what, bad analogy
- I specialize in bang. Is more than job. Is ART. Also job.
- You get what you pay for. I am the best. So I cost more. This is natural.
- I'm Fletcher. You can call me... Fletcher
- Here you go, no charge for you... OH WAIT, EXPLOSIVE CHARGE!
- I'd tell you what I think of you, but there aren't enough asterisks in the world to print it.
- Why won't people just see me for who I am, and not for the colossally destructive weapons satellite I control?
- Too bad, so sad, you're dead to me, you're sashimi
- I'm feeling Genki!
- I'll bomb you back into, well, any age you fancy really!
- Don't let your gun go hungry. Feed it. Feeeeed it..
- Aura the Medic, yadda yadda, heals the ill, shoots the healthy - are we done?
- Aura's the name, healing's the…hell, it ain't no game. Serious business!
- With one hand I save life, with the other I take it... Actually it's the same hand, but that don't sound as good.
- Call me Sparks. I heal. I kill. Is ironic paradox. Yadda Yadda.
- I am back! Like movie sequel!
- I'm a sniper. I'm sniper-er than the other snipers. I'm the sniper-est sniper there is.
- The only reason I ever miss is lag