Ed, Edd, n Eddy (season 4)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of quotes from the fourth season of Ed, Edd, n Eddy.
An Ed In the Bush
- Eddy: Boy, if that ain't a fluke, I don't know what is. [An over-ripened tomato lands on Edd's face.] Looking for trouble, 'Urban Nerdos'?!
- Ed: End of first sequence and fade to black!
See No Ed
- Rolf: [sees a rubber glove with cotton glued on it] Why has someone glued fluff to this rubber glove? Is the world coming to an end?
Is There an Ed in the House?
An Ed Is Born
- Edd: If I were you, I'd write a book. A biography of sorts.
- Eddy: You don't get out much, do you?
- Ed: If I were me, I'd make a home movie.
- Eddy: That's it! Double D, you can be cameraman.
- Edd: But Eddy, we need a-
- Eddy: I'll be exec. producer, exec. director and, of course, the star.
- Edd: We need a-
- Eddy: Ed can be....Ed.
- Edd: As I was saying, we need a-
- Ed: [throwing a camcorder into Edd's hands] Camera, stat.
- Edd: Edd, why do you keep a camera in your dryer?
- Ed: What?
- Eddy: Let's make a movie!
- Ed: Can I lick the bowl?
- [Edd is videotaping Eddy in the junkyard]
- Edd: No backs to the camera, please; it's rude, you know.
- Eddy: Shut up and roll! Remember this place, bro? The junkyard; your old hangout? All the kids are chicken to come here.
One Size Fits Ed
- Eddy: Give me the cash!
- [Grab Eddy face]
- Edd: Eddy! Taking note is a essential part of learning.
- Eddy: Are you touching my face?
- Edd: Oh! Uh! Yes! Sorry!
- Eddy: I just learned something today, Double D.
- Edd: [intrigued] You have?! Tell me, Eddy!
- Eddy: We should open up a weight loss clinic! I'll be rich!
Pain in the Ed
- Rolf: [looking up at the fake Statue of Liberty] Why is the Lady of Liberty looming over the cul-de-sac?
- Eddy: Eh, good riddance. Violins are for sissies. Why if I played an instrument, I get something manly, like a kazoo or something.
- Lee: You've got a great personality. Besides, who needs good looks when you've got us?
- [When Edd removes a plaster from Ed's back.]
- Edd: Is that a cookie?
- Ed: Yep. (eats it) Saved it.
- Edd: THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING, IRRATIONAL... it's nice to have you back, Ed.
One of Those Eds
- [Everyone is fighting over the quarter, but Edd gets everyone's attention by sounding an airhorn]
- Kevin: Dude.
- Sarah: What are you trying to do, blow our heads off?!?
- Edd: Crude, yet effective.
- Ed: If you smelt it, you dealt it, Eddy.
- Ed: What can you do, if you live in a shoe, and you ain't got no sole?
They Call Him Mr. Ed
- Eddy: I almost up-chucked.
- Eddy: [answers the phone] Talk to me! [whistles a bit] Trade it! Buy it! Sell it! [hangs up]
- Ed: [jumping] Up! Up! Up!
- Eddy: Put some muscle into it, Ed!
- Ed: You got it, chief! And up! [leaps straight up into the sky] WHOOOOOAA!!
- Eddy: Keep that up, Ed!
- Ed: Eddy, I'm coming! [dives down and crashes through the desk]
For the Ed, By the Ed
- Rolf: A wooden board saved you from three evil witches and a creepy crawly? MAMA!! THE FAIRY-TALE THAT HAUNTS ROLF HAS COME TRUE!!!
- [Plank is hailed as the neighbourhood's new king]
- Eddy: If anyone's "king" around here, it's me!
Little Ed Blue
- Eddy: [mockingly] "I want free popcorn, I want free popcorn!" What do I look like, some popcorn fairy?!
- (Ed sits alone on a stump in the park, his friends arrive)
- Edd: Ed? Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?
- Eddy: Hey Double D, is that a lump on a log? [chuckles]
- (Ed picks up the stump and turns away)
- Edd: Ed certainly is long in the face, Eddy.
- Eddy: That's because he doesn't have a chin, Einstein!
- Ed: (yelling at Eddy) SHUT UP!!!
- Eddy: (yelling at Ed) YOU SHUT UP!!!
- Edd: Eddy, please! Ed's having a bad day!
- Eddy: Ed's a wuss. [shouting at Ed] Hey, rumpled forehead! I'll give you 3, to GET OVER YOURSELF! 1! Smile, you miserable...! 2! Snap out of it, ya...
- Ed: [yelling at Eddy] YOU TORMENT ME!
- Eddy: I'm hurt now.
- (Edd brings out a stool and sits by Ed, he is going to try compassion)
- Edd: Ed? (He touches Ed's shoulder and looks disgusted, he begins to clean the jacket) Do you know what I like when I'm feeling crabby? (he finishes cleaning, he hugs Ed) A big hug to squeeze those cares away!
- Ed: (shoving Edd away) Touch me again and I will squash you!
- Eddy: Way to go, Mr. Sensitive. A hug. Oh, that's rich.
- Edd: Ed? If you care to share your feelings, I want you to know I'll be right here for you, my friend.
- (Edd notices that Ed is scraping the bark off the stump using just his fingers, Ed turns and looks at Edd, doom in his eyes)
- Edd: Well, let's leave Ed to gather his thoughts, Eddy. A little self-introspection may do him a world of good. Coming, Eddy?
- Eddy: What're ya gonna do now, knit him a sweater?
- (Edd and Eddy enter the park, They stop, Kevin is bouncing a baseball of Ed's head)
- Edd: Kevin! What in heaven's–
- Eddy: Pass it here, Kev!
- (Eddy goes to join the game, Eddy and Kevin amuse themselves by catching the balls they bounce of Ed's head)
- Eddy: Double D, you've gotta try this!
- (Ed grabs Eddy and shapes him into a bat)
- Kevin: Potent. [laughs]
- (Ed takes a swing at Kevin and sends the jock flying. Eddy is tossed away, used for his intended purpose)
- Eddy: Is he happy yet?
- Edd: Not even a smirk, Eddy.
- Eddy: This stinks. (He reads from a comic book called "Marlene of the Deep") "It's tentacles tightened, sucking the marrow–“
- (Ed slams the book shut on Eddy, the book falls loose, revealing Eddy's head as a page from a comic book, Eddy is saying, "Ow." He goes over to Edd and tags him)
- (Ed has a turkey on his lap. On top of it is a lit candle. He and Edd are wearing party hats)
- Edd: Go on, Ed! Blow out the candle, and make a big happy wish!
- (Ed stuffs the turkey into Edd, Edd goes over to Eddy and tags him in, Not liking this, Eddy tags Edd back, It turns into a slapping match)
- (Edd and Eddy are putting on a puppet show using Baron O'Beefdip and a robot alien)
- Baron O'Beefdip: La la la! Mr. Robot, our moody friend sure could use a good chuckle. Why don't you sing him a song, and lift his spirits?
- Eddy: I hate puppet shows! (He tosses the robot away)
- Edd: Ooh, you're not even trying! You pick that up, Mister!
- (Ed pulls a cord on Baron O'Beefdip's back A flame shoots out of the toy's mouth, barbecuing the puppet show alongside with Edd and Eddy's tops)
- Eddy: (amazed) Nice toy.
- (Edd drops Baron O'Beefdip and whispers in Eddy's ear, Eddy leaps out of the box)
- Eddy: NO WAY! Forget it! I ain't doin’ it!"
- Edd: But Eddy! Look at him!" (He indicates the grumpy Ed) If Ed doesn't cheer up soon, he could become a perpetual mope! Do you realize how miserable our lives would be?
- (Eddy stands there grumpily)
- [Eddy is still grumpy, but he is now dressed as a rooster]
- Eddy: (dancing) Bock bock bock. Look at me, I'm a chicken. Cluck cluck cluck. You love chickens. Chickens make you happy. Buck buck buck. How 'bout I lay an egg?
- (Ed comes over to Eddy and pulls his cowl down over him, Ed then shoves Eddy away)
- Edd: You forgot to wiggle your tail-feathers, Eddy.
- Eddy: THAT'S IT! [He runs over to Ed.] I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOUR BAD MOOD! CRACK A SMILE! BUST A GUT! BE HAPPY! (He slaps Ed on the back of his head) GET OVER IT!
- Ed: [roars in rage] BIG TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
A Twist of Ed
- Edd: Good golly almighty! What is that horrible odor?! Ed?
- Ed: Not I, Double D. (gestures Eddy) Talk to Mister Stink Pot.
- Eddy: Hey! I had a Kanker hairball stuck in my shower!
- May: What just happened there?!
- Lee: Mom was right. Throw a man a bone and he'll mess up the carcass.
The Good Ole Ed
- [Ed has found a spatula]
- Ed: Oh look, A flipper!
- Eddy: It's a spatula, stupid.
- [Eddy and Ed are about to pour the giant vat of pancake mix]
- Ed: I love pancakes!
- Eddy: Shut up and pour, lumpy.
Your Ed Here
- Edd: If it makes you feel better I'll tell you my middle name.
- Eddy: Ok.
- Edd: Well, Eddy. My middle name, is Marion. [Eddy stares blankly at him for a while]
- Eddy: [laughter] Marion! That's a girl's name!
Thick as an Ed
- Edd: Ed, I insist you remove that jacket immediately!
- Ed: Ok. If you give me your hat.
- Edd: My hat? Why, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard! Absolutely not!
- Eddy: Give him the stupid hat so we can get some frogs.
- Edd: The point is my hat doesn't smell!
- Ed: Oh, yes it does.
- Edd: No, it does not! You're just saying that because I said your jacket stank!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
- Edd: You've got a repulsive, fermented detachment of cheese in your pocket, Ed!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
- Edd: Odiferous curdcoat!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
- Edd: Rancid roquefort wrap!
- Ed: STINKY HAT!
- Edd: PUNGEANT PARMESAN POCKET!
- Ed: Oh, yeah?! STINKY HAT!
- Edd: COAT OF CANTANKEROUS CAMEMBERT!!
- Ed: STINKY HAT!!
- Eddy: SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!
- Edd: Ed! Get rid of that carcass immediately!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
- Edd: Shirt of fledged flounder!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
- Edd: Tainted trout top!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
Sorry, Wrong Ed
- Eddy: I say we test it!
- Edd: Test it?
- Ed: Like, mustard?
- Edd: Oh, look Ed! A Skunk! Did you know in some parts it's also known as a Polecat?
- [Eddy appears after being sprayed by the skunk.]
- Ed: Who stepped on a duck?!
- Eddy: A techno-gizmo like this could cost you up to a million bucks, but for this special offer, you can have it for the low, low price of 25 cents!
A Case of Ed
- Ed: It sound like Sockhead, bonehead.
- Ed: [eating one of Edd's shoes] Mm… How long have you been a size 2?
- Edd: 'Size 2'? But I've always worn a size 5 shoe, doctor.
- Eddy: Sounds like another sympton to me.
- Jimmy: I am Jimmy! Hear me roar!
- Ed: Baby sister is all cuddly and sweet like Dad's bushy ear!
Run for Your Ed
- May: What number do you dial for 911?
- [Lee throws May against the wall and smashes the telephone.]
- Ed: I despense with you, disgusting detergent of the deep. [throws away the dish soap] For I, Ed, can remove the bottle with sticky tape.
- Edd: Sticky tape?
- Eddy: Stick? You're already stuck, numbskull.
- Ed: And your point is...
Stiff Upper Ed
- [Eddy attempts to show his boat to Sarah and Jimmy, but Ed accidentally breaks part of the boat, causing it to "sink"]
- Eddy: What?!? We're sinking?!
- Edd: Lifeboats! I FORGOT TO MAKE LIFEBOATS!!
- Ed: It wasn't me!
Here's Mud in Your Ed
- Rolf: Today Rolf is forced to celebrate his country's traditional Thank You to the Noble Guardian Pigeon!
- Ed: Work that body! Work that body! Don't you hurt nobody!
Stuck in Ed
- [Eddy finds out they're too late to get free Jawbreakers, and attacks Ed]
- Eddy: This is your fault! Admit it! [quieter] If you do, I promise not to leave bruises.
- Kevin: "Hey, you lovebirds, vamoose. Babysitting's over, 'cause I just scored big time. Later!" [He walks off, pocket full of change.]
- Ed: [waving goodbye] "You forgot to say 'dorks,' Kevin!"
- Eddy: [Still staring at Kevin in disbelief] "Did you see Kevin's pockets? They're bursting with cash, I tell ya!"
- Edd: "Let's hope for Kevin's sake those stitches don't tear. Wouldn't it be a shame if he were to lose that plentiful peck of pennies?"
- Eddy: [not getting it] "Yep." [A slightly deflated ball can be heard bouncing]
- Edd: "Yup? Is that all you have to say for yourself? Yup? No rash, nonsensical quip to defraud Kevin of his fortune?"
- Eddy: [somewhat confused] "Scam Kevin." [to Ed] "That's what he said, right?" [now to Edd] "I'm way ahead of you, Sockhead." [The Eds huddle.] "Here's the plan, boys."
- [Eddy says nothing.]
- Edd: "Care to submit an idea for a scam, Jonny?"
- Jonny: "Wow! A scam? I don't know...How about this! Jonny and Plank's Penny Dance! A one, and a two–-" [Begins to dance and sing] "Pennies, pennies, I seek a penny, give me your pennies, I like the pennies..."
- Edd: "Um, Eddy, a tad eccentric, don't you think?"
- Jonny: "...pennies, pennies, I seek a penny, who's got a penny–-" [Eddy kicks him into the sky.] "--Whoo-ee that smarts!"
Postcards from the Ed
- Eddy: Hey monobrow, give me a push will you?
- Ed: Can do, Eddy! But I cannot join you in your merriment for I am responsible [pushes bus] for Plank's mommy and daddy. [Realizes that Plank's parents are on Eddy's bus] Hey, hold it one darn second there!
- Eddy: This is all your fault. They're all just hunks of wood, for Pete's sake!
- Edd: I wouldn't say that too loudly, Eddy. I think they're watching us!
- Ed: Make them go away, Double D! Make them go away!
- Eddy: Man, this is stupid.
Take This Ed and Shove It
- Old Eddy: [to Edd] What happened to us, Double D? We look like turkeys! [pulls at the loose skin on Edd's chin. The skin drops down and hangs limply]
- Old Eddward: Calm down, Eddy. I'll let you shuffle. [holds out a deck of cards]
- Old Eddy: I hate cribbage! [swats the deck away and falls over] I'm just a kid!
- Old Double Dee: [laughing] Kid!? Oh, Eddy. We haven't been kids in over 90 years.
- Old Eddy: 90 years?
- Old Ed: [falling over] Baby go wee-wee! [he and Edd laugh]
- Eddy: What lame-brained schmuck would throw away a perfectly good tricycle?