Ed, Edd, n Eddy (season 5)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of quotes from the fifth season of Ed, Edd, n Eddy.
- [Edd arrives at a large pit being dug by Ed]
- Eddy: AH-HA!!! You're trapped! There's no escapin' now, smart guy! Hand over those report cards!!
- [Edd runs around the hole]
- Eddy: He's getting away!
- Ed: Dig a hole! Dig a hole! Dig a hole! Dig a hole! Dig a hole! Dig a hole! Dig a hole!
- [Eddy kicks Ed in the butt]
- Eddy: YOU SHOULDA DUG DEEPER!!!
- Eddy [tangled in the antenna above the trailer]: Just like our report cards, you've failed!
- Eddy: Dad?! Wait! Um, the grades are in Greek this year! I did good! I swear!
Every Which Way But Ed
- Ed: (while spinning) We were standing next to a... hole in the wall... right after a big... boom, remember?
Cleanliness is next to Edness
- Eddy: [to Edd] Hey! Rip Van Winkle! Get cracking, will ya, we're late for school!
- Ed: An early bird catches the peanut, Double D!
- Edd: School? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, gentlemen, but today's Saturday.
- [He shows a calendar. Eddy jumps up to look at it]
- Eddy: Saturday? Ed, you dolt, you woke me up for school on a Saturday?
- Ed: It wasn't my fault, Eddy! My belly told me it was bottomless gravy day in the cafeteria.
Cool Hand Ed
- [Edd has refused to partake in Eddy's plan of breaking out of school]
- Eddy: Oh yes you do, or Ed here will write your locker combination on the girls' bathroom wall.
- Edd: You wouldn't dare!!
- [Ed then sharpens a pencil using his mouth]
Too Smart For His Own Ed
- Edd: [looking in horror as Eddy tears up a book]
- What are you doing to that poor defenseless dictionary?
- Eddy: Ed's cramming for the spelling bee!
- [Eddy continues to stuff pages into Ed's ears]
- Eddy: Feeling smarter, Ed?
- Ed: [cheerfully spewing out loose sheets as he speaks] What?
Who's Minding the Ed?
Pick an Ed
- Edd: Have you ever had one of those days, Ed?
- Ed: Every day of my life, Double D.
Truth or Ed
- Ed: This Bubble Bathbel is a smart guy!
- Eddy: It's Bobby Blabby, idiot!
- Ed: You drop your loot, Bibby Boo-boo!
- Eddy: IT'S BOBBY BLABBY! GET IT RIGHT! [Ed crash into a wall, then turn around to the kids] Oops!
This Won't Hurt An Ed
- [Ed has brought Eddy over to the medical room for an injection]
- Eddy: Hey! Let me go!! Untie me!
- Ed: I found him the science cupboard pretending to be a stuffed beaver, Double-D!
- Edd: The nurse thanks you, Eddy.
- Eddy: Oh Yeah?! What for?
- Edd: For helping Kevin conquer his fear of needles by allowing him to witness the safe and easy administration of a real booster shot.
- [Eddy sees the nurse getting the needle ready, and soon has the fear of them himself]
- Eddy: Oh no you don't! Not me!
- [Eddy tries to run away, only to be caught by Ed]
- Ed: Worry not, little man. Because you get to have a lollypop after.
- Eddy: Mommy.
- [Ed drags Eddy into the medical room]
- Kevin: Sweet.
- Eddy [whilst hesitantly getting his arm out for the nurse]: But... No! Don't do it! I'm too young!
- Ed: Needle!
- [Ed runs out of the medical room, but comes back to pick up his lollypop]
- Eddy: I hate Needles!
- [Kevin is heard laughing whilst Ed walks off with his lollypop in his mouth]
Tight End Ed
- [attempting to cheer everyone up at the loss of the game]
- Edd : It's not how you win or lose, it's how you play the game!
'Tween a Rock and an Ed Place
- Edd: It's all fun and games 'til Ed loses conciousness, Eddy.
All Eds Are Off
- Eddy is trying to goad Edd into losing his bet of not using multi-syllable words
- Eddy: Let's see here... Con-she-enn-shus?.... what kinda bunk word is that...?
- Edd looks uncomfortable, trying not to correct Eddy.
- Eddy: Ohhhh... here's another one... temper-a-mental.....
- Edd fidgets
- Eddy: I dunno about you, but that's just plain stupid!
- Edd: STOP!!!!!! (Snatches the dictionary away, holds it protectively.)
- Edd: I will not tolerate your singlehanded annihilation of the English language for your own monetary gain, Eddy!
- (Edd pauses in horror, drops the dictionary, and covers his mouth, realizing he just lost his bet. Eddy just grins, as if it were too easy.)
Smile For the Ed
- Ed: Don't touch that dial, kids!
- Edd: Good Afternoon, Peach Creek Jr. High. This is your principal speaking with a very important announcement. All copies of student Eddy's photographs are to be returned to him immediately. This will leave to comply a well-warned detention for the rest of the semester. Thank You.
- Kevin: Bummer.
- Eddy: You heard the man.
- Edd: Did I just do that? I did, didn't I? I just impersonated the Principal! Made false declarations in his name! Ohhh what have I done?
Run, Ed, Run
- Ed [to Eddy]: The sky is falling! The sky is falling, Eddy! It hit me on the head. It did.
- Eddy: You're probably just growing a brain there, lumpy.
- Edd: We hit the sky?! [the sky cracks] This isn't possible!
- [A "piece" of the sky falls]
- Eddy: Ed was right, the sky is falling!
- Ed: Thank you very much.
- Eddy: So, now what do we do?
- Edd: I'm afraid we're just about to find out, Eddy.
A Town Called Ed
A Fistful Of Ed
- Sarah: Jimmy, are you crazy? He's going to turn you into cold cuts!
- Jimmy: Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, Sarah!
- Edd: Sarah? You certainly can't believe--
- [Ed blocks Edd's view of Sarah and brandishes a chair at him]
- Ed: [tearing up] Stay away! Stay away from my baby sister, you meanie!
- Edd: [shocked] Ed! My dear friend! How can you say that?!
- [Ed pokes one of the chair legs into Edd's nose]
- Ed: We are friends no more! My mom says I can't be chums with a a Punchy McFisticuffs like you!
- [Ed's heart wells up in his throat and nearly breaks in half. Edd, equally heartbroken, sinks to his knees. Both boys burst into loud sobbing]
- May: Aw, we missed our scrap, Marie!
- Marie: Yeah, but we got here just in time to kiss the loser better.
- Edd: [nervously] Little late for an entrance, isn't it?
- Lee: Double D! [She grabs him by the hat and points to her swollen foot] You should see the shiner you left on my foot. Clumsy oafs are so cute.
- May: They sure are!
- Marie: Pucker up, sweetie!
- [Eddy fumes]
- Eddy: HEY!
- [The Kankers turn to face him in surprise]
- Eddy: HE'S. HAD. ENOUGH ALREADY!!! [The Kankers stare in shock] Beat it!
- [The Kankers look nervous for a moment, then drop Edd and walk away silently, feigning nonchalance. Edd looks at the girls with a concerned expression, then he meets Eddy's gaze and pokes his tongue out at them a little]
- Ed: [in awe] Good one, Eddy.
- Eddy: Vultures!