(Redirected from Emesis)
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Vomiting is the forceful expulsion of the contents of one's stomach through the mouth. Vomit is the substance expelled. Synonyms and slang terms for vomit include emesis, puke, barf, throw up, upchuck, ralph, and spit up.
- Good painters imitate nature, bad ones vomit it.
- Vomiting is not a deal breaker. If Hitler had vomited on Chamberlain, Chamberlain still would have given him Czechoslovakia.
- You know in some cultures, they only eat vomit. I never been there before, but I read about it...in a book!
- What about orange juice and milk? What's the upchuck factor on that?
- You may find this hard to believe, but it's the best thing I've ever thrown up.