Escape from Cluster Prime
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Escape from Cluster Prime is a one-hour animated television special produced by Frederator Studios on Nickelodeon. It features the characters from the Nickelodeon animated television series, My Life as a Teenage Robot.
- Mrs. Wakeman: You've destroyed the rocket but did you disarm the war head?
- Jenny: Did I what the what?
- Mrs. Wakeman: It's the part that goes BOOM!
- Jenny: Oops...
- Mrs. Wakeman: You are an amateur!
- Sheldon: You are a Know-It-All!
- Mrs. Wakeman: Milbrat!
- Sheldon: Birdnose!
- Mrs. Wakeman: How dare you?!
- Sheldon: WHAAAAA! If you don't know where she is and you don't know where she is, then Jenny can be anywhere from here and Cluster Prime!
- Vexus: Cluster Prime?! So THAT's why they won't stop calling me!
- [Brad and Tuck drop out of the sky]
- Jenny: Tuck! Brad!
- Tuck and Brad: Jenny!
- [Jenny and Brad hug while Tuck is in the middle]
- Sheldon: I didn't get a hug.
- [they let go of each other but their arms are on each other's shoulders]
- Jenny and Brad: I'm so glad to see you.
- Jenny: You crossed the galaxy just for me?
- Tuck: Actually we...
- [Brad puts his hand over Tuck's mouth]
- Brad: Yes, yes we did.