(Redirected from Favre, Brett)
- It's fun leading this offense. I don't think we've hit our peak.
- I really believe this team has a lot of potential — whether it's this year or in years to come, I don't know.
- With each game I play, with each season I play, I'm running out of chances... you're never guaranteed next year. You're never guaranteed the next game. You have to seize the opportunity when it's there in front of you.
- Batista, Judy (January 29, 2004). "PRO FOOTBALL: NOTEBOOK; Favre Knows That Time Is Quickly Running Out". The New York Times. Retrieved on 2007-11-12.
- I'm pretty boring really.
- I'd like to think, eight years ago, I was pretty humble and modest. But I think, with each year, you get more modest, more humble, more appreciative. The off the field tragedies put things in better perspective, but life happens to everybody, and I think we all just try to do the best we can.
- Yip cabbage on three!
- "Browns make big strides; friends remember Favre's career". NFL.com. March 7, 2008. Retrieved on 2008-07-02.
- I know I can still play, but it's like I told my wife, I'm just tired mentally. I'm just tired,"
- You can call it a miracle or a legend or whatever you want to. I just know that on that day, Brett Favre was larger than life.