Jump to navigation Jump to search
Firewall is a 2006 thriller film directed by Richard Loncraine and written by Joe Forte. Harrison Ford stars as Jack Stanfield, a security expert at a bank faced with a corporate merger and the offer of a new job.
- [after Jack transfers the money]
- Jack: It's done.
- [one phone with Vel]
- Bill: Vel, is the money there? Okay, good.
- Jack: I've done everything you want. When do I get my family back?
- Bill: We have some tidying up to do.
- Jack: Pack up your shit and get out of here, now!
- Janet: Screw you, Jack!
- Jack: Nice flowers.
- Janet: Born-again, Bobby.
- Jack: Maybe he's trying to save you soul.
- Janet: He'd need bigger blossoms than that.
- [the morning after the kidnappers have taken over]
- Beth: You have to do whatever they want. I don't care what it is.
- Jack: It may not be that easy. We've seen their faces.
- Beth: But he said if we just corporate...
- Jack: I know what they said, Beth!
- Vel: So, you're an architect?
- Beth: Yes.
- Vel: And you designed this house?
- Beth: I did.
- Vel: It's nice.
- Beth: Thanks.
- Vel: How old is it?
- Beth: Seven years.
- Vel: How much does a house like this go for?
- Beth: This is about robbing the bank, isn't it? You're using Jack to help you rob the bank.
- Vel: Open a few doors and press a few buttons.
- Liam: Just look after the kids, Beth. And Vel, stick to your work.
- Harrison Ford - Jack Stanfield
- Paul Bettany - Bill Cox
- Virginia Madsen - Beth Stanfield
- Mary Lynn Rajskub - Janet Stone
- Robert Patrick - Gary Mitchell
- Carly Schroeder - Sarah Stanfield
- Jimmy Bennett - Andy Stanfield
- Robert Forster - Harry Romano
- Alan Arkin - Arlin Forester
- Vincent Gale - Willy
- Kett Turton - Vel
- Nikolaj Coster Waldau - Liam
- Vince Vieluf - Pim