Warcraft is a series of computer games, novels, and an announced movie set in a medieval fantasy universe created by Blizzard Entertainment. As the name implies, the Warcraft universe largely revolves around conflict.
- 1 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002)
- 1.1 Cinematics
- 1.2 Dialogue
- 1.3 Unit quotes
- 1.3.1 Human, High Elf, and Dwarf Alliance
- 1.3.2 Orcs, Island Trolls, and Tauren
- 1.3.3 Undead
- 1.3.4 Night Elf
- 2 Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003)
- 2.1 Cinematics
- 2.2 Individuals
- 2.3 Unit quotes
- 2.3.1 Alliance
- 2.3.2 Orc
- 2.3.3 Undead
- 2.3.4 Night Elf
- 2.3.5 Neutral
- 3 World of Warcraft
- 4 Unsorted
- 5 External links
- 6 References
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002)
- Old Man: (voice-over) We never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools we clung to the old hatreds, and fought as we had for generations. Until the day the sky rained fire, and a new enemy came upon us. We stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of chaos has come at last.
- Medivh: The sands of time have run out, son of Durotan. The cries of war echo upon the winds. The remnants of the past scar the land, which is besieged once again by conflict. Heroes arise to challenge fate, and lead their brethren to battle. As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, the Burning Shadow comes to consume us all. You must rally the Horde and lead your people to their destiny! Seek me out...
- Ambassador 1: We've received reports that the orcs are regrouping.
- Ambassador 2: Certainly the recent attacks against the internment camps are evidence enough.
- Ambassador 3: Agreed, the Horde is on the move!
- Ambassador 4: This is absurd. My nation will not stand by and watch as the Horde masses on our very doorstep!
- Kirin Tor Ambassador: The orcs are not our primary concern here. How many times must I repeat myself? King Terenas, you must heed my warning! This plague that has gripped the northlands could have dire ramifications...
- [The ambassadors are heard arguing, while a crow flies into the throne room]
- Ambassador: Plague? You wizards are just being paranoid!
- Ambassador: Let's keep all this in perspective. Even if this plague does pose a threat to us, what are you proposing that we do?
- Kirin Tor Ambassador: It is simple. As I have said, the Kirin Tor are already prepared to place the villages under strict quarantine...
- King Terenas: [interrupting] I will not institute quarantine without proof of your claims, ambassador. The people of Lordaeron have suffered enough without becoming prisoners in their own lands.
- [The crow transforms, revealing itself to be Medivh.]
- Medivh: Yet prisoners they are, good King.
- Terenas: What is the meaning of this? Who are you?
- Medivh: Humanity is in peril! The tides of darkness have come again, and the whole world is poised upon the brink of war!
- Ambassador: Enough of this! Guards, remove this madman!
- Medivh: Hear me! The only hope for your people is to travel west, to the forgotten lands of Kalimdor...!
- [There is huge outrage by the ambassadors]
- Ambassador: [astounded] Travel west?! Are you mad?
- Terenas: Hold, ambassador. I don't know who you are or what you believe, but this is not the time for rambling prophets! Our lands are beset by conflict, but it shall be we who decide how best to protect our people, not you! Now, begone!
- Medivh: I failed humanity once before, and I will not do so again. If you can not take up this cup, then I shall find another who will.
- [He leaves.]
- Medivh: (voice-over) The warning has been given. Their fate is now their own.
- Terenas: Ah, my son...
- Arthas: (voice-over) You no longer need to sacrifice for your people. You no longer need to bear the weight of your crown. I've taken care of everything.
- [Arthas advances on the throne and grabs King Terenas.]
- Terenas: What is this? What are you doing, my son?
- Arthas: Succeeding you, father. [stabs him] This kingdom shall fall, and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the world!
The Destruction of Dalaran
- Archimonde: Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna. Belanora mordanos nenaar ila mornu farlos kada. (in the Eredar language: "Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world. From this seal shall arise the doom of men, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own. Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.")
The Death of Hellscream
- Mannoroth: So predictable. I knew you would come. And I see you've brought the mighty Hellscream. His blood is mine, as is your whole, misbegotten race!
- [Thrall roars a challenge and hurls his hammer at the demon, to no avail.]
- Mannoroth: A worthy effort, but futile!
- [Mannoroth smashes Thrall aside, then turns to Grom, laughing.]
- Mannoroth: The boy believed you could be saved, but he didn't know what burns within your soul! When in your heart, you know... we are the same!
- Grom Hellscream: [enraged] NOOOOO!
- [Grom charges Mannoroth and buries his axe in the demon's chest. Mannoroth explodes in a fiery blast that strikes Grom. He collapses to the floor, as Thrall moves over to him]
- Grom: Thrall... the blood haze has lifted. The demon's fire has burnt out in my veins. I have... freed myself. [dies]
- Thrall: No, old friend. You've freed us all.
- Medivh: The roots will heal in time, as will the entire world. The sacrifices have been made. Just as the orcs, humans, and night elves discarded their old hatreds and stood united against a common foe, so did nature herself rise up to banish the shadow...forever. As for me, I came back to ensure that there would be a future, to teach the world that it no longer needed guardians. The hope for future generations has always resided in mortal hands. And now that my task is done, I will take my place amongst the legends of the past.
Arthas: Glad you could make it, Uther...
Uther: Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the prince, but I'm still your superior as a paladin.
Arthas: As if I could forget. Listen Uther, there's something about the plague you should know.
Arthas: [civilians begin entering a cursed sleep] Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they turn into the Undead!
Arthas: This entire city must be purged!
Uther: How can you even consider that!? There's got to be some other way!
Arthas: Dammit, Uther! As your future king, I order you to purge this city!
Uther: You are not my king yet, boy! Nor would I obey that command even if you were!
Arthas: Then I must consider this an act of treason!
Uther: [astounded] TREASON!? Have you lost your mind, Arthas!?
Arthas: Have I? Lord Uther, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown, I hereby relieve you of your command, and suspend your paladins from service.
Jaina: Arthas! You can't just--
Arthas: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Uther: [some knights leave] You've just crossed a terrible threshold, Arthas. [Uther leaves]
Arthas: [Jaina turns to leave] Jaina?
Jaina: I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you do this...
Muradin Bronzebeard: [furious] You lied to your men, and betrayed the mercenaries who fought for you! What's happening to you, Arthas!? Is vengeance all that's important to you!?
Uther: Your father ruled this land for seventy years, and you've ground it to dust in a matter of days.
Arthas: Very dramatic, Uther. Give me the urn, and I'll make sure you die quickly.
Uther: The urn holds your father's ashes, Arthas! What, were you hoping to piss on them one last time before you left his kingdom to rot!?
Arthas: [chuckles] I didn't know what it held. Nor does it matter. I'll take what I came for, one way or another.
Uther: [his last words] I dearly hope that there's a special place in hell waiting for you, Arthas.
Arthas: We may never know, Uther. I intend to live forever.
Arthas: I salute your bravery, elf, but the chase is over.
Sylvanas Windrunner: Then I'll make my stand here, butcher. Anar'alah belore! [Arthas duels Sylvanas and soon deals her a mortal wound] Finish it! I deserve...a clean death.
Arthas: [hatefully] After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death! [Arthas begins to perform necromancy]
Sylvanas: [horrified] NO! You wouldn't dare...! [Sylvanas is resurrected as a banshee]
- Archimonde: [upon being summoned into the mortal realm] Tremble, mortals and despair! DOOM HAS COME TO THIS WORLD!
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Archimonde! After ten thousand years, how is it possible?
- Archimonde: [cackles] The Legion has returned to consume this world, woman...and this time, your troublesome race will NOT stop us!
Furion: You've changed, Tyrande. There is little mercy left in you.
Tyrande: I have not had the luxury of sleeping through thousands of years of turmoil.
Furion: If your eternal vigil has hardened you, my love, it must be part of your goddess' plan.
Archimonde: You are very brave to stand against me, little human. If only your countrymen had been as bold, I would have more fun scouring your wretched nations from the world!
Jaina: Is talk all you demons do?
Archimonde: STORMRAGE! Show yourself! Or do you intend to have mortal girls do all your fighting for you?
Archimonde: You orcs are weak and hardly worth the effort! I wonder why Mannoroth even bothered with you!
Thrall: Our spirit is stronger than you know, demon! If we are to fall, then so be it! At least now we are free!
Archimonde: The wretched little whelp actually hurt me! Ha-ha-ha-ha... Are there none left to stand against the Legion? This is almost too easy! If I had known that this mortal resistance would be so weak, I would have launched this invasion centuries ago!
Furion: Archimonde's victory here has made him overconfident. He will not see the trap I have laid for him...until it is too late.
Archimonde: At last! The way to the World Tree is clear! Witness the end, mortals! The final hour has come!
Tyrande: The outlanders held him back as long as they could. Were you successful in planning the summit's defence?
Furion: Yes. Now our victory is assured.
Human, High Elf, and Dwarf Alliance
- "Ready to work." (Unit production)
- "Job's done."
- "You're the king? Well, I didn't vote for you." (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "We found a witch! May we burn her?" (same)
- "Help, help! I'm being repressed!" (same)
- "A horse kicked me once. It hurt." (same)
- "D'oh!" (Homer Simpson)
- "Time to die" (When ordered to attack)
- "No one else available"? (When ordered to attack)
- "Don't ask, Don't Tell." (Reference to the U.S. Army's former policy about soldiers' sexual orientation.)
- "Uncle Lothar wants YOU!" (Uncle Sam)
- "Grab your sword and fight the Horde!" (Similar to, "Grab your gun and fight the Huns!" a recruiting slogan from World War I.)
- "It's only a flesh wound." (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "I never say 'ni'." (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "My favorite color is blue... no, yellow!" (same)
- "Mortar Kombat!" (unit production); a reference to Mortal Kombat
- "Hey you, catch!" (attack command response)
- "This battle is over." (same)
- "On our way." (move command response)
- "Got to go./Me, too." (same)
- "You made the right choice./It's on!" (same)
- "I'm TNT!/I'm DiNoMite!" (The first line of the chorus to T.N.T. by AC/DC)
- "You got a chip on your shoulder." "Hmm, yes and a bit of fish, too." (Fish and chips)
- "We must defeat the dwarves!/Ugh, we ARE the dwarves!/Oh." (Maybe a reference to the War of the Three Hammers)
- "It's you and me, pal!/We got the synergy."
- "Clearly Tassadar has failed us, you must not!" (Judicator Aldaris says this in the briefing of the first Protoss mission in the original StarCraft.)
- "And that's how baby dwarfs are made./Ugh!"
- "Take this, you bastard!" (explosion)
- "This.. is.. my.. BOOMSTICK!" (Army of Darkness)
- "Where's me drink?"
- "I can't shoot straight unless I've had a pint!"
- "Oh! There's me drink. GET IN MY BELLY!" (Austin Powers)
- "Don't shoot- shoot- shoot that thing at me!" (Violent Femmes song lyric)
- "Guns don't kill people... I DO!!! Ha Ha!" (Reference to the pro-gun law phrase: "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." or the song "guns dont kill people" by jon lajoie)
- "I shot the sheriff, and the deputy, and your wee doggy too!" (Bob Marley's song, "I Shot The Sheriff" and The Wizard of Oz).
- "If you want me blunderbuss, you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands!" (Reference to a popular NRA slogan, made even more famous by Charlton Heston's use of it during a rally.)
- "I'll take care of it."
- "Click me baby, one more time." (Britney Spears)
- "For the End-of-the-World spell, press Control-Alt-Delete."
- "I don't remember casting slow on you."
- "Scalpel; Sponge; Magic wand."
- "I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!" (Toy Story) (could also be referring to your cursor, which is an armored metal hand when playing as humans.)
- "Side effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use."
- "It's hammer time!" (MC Hammer)
- "Let me face the peril."
- "Touch me not, for I am chaste!"
- "I want to be your sledgehammer." (Peter Gabriel)
- "No? Is that your final answer?"
- "Is that a sword? Luxury! Is that a horse? Sloth! Is that a helmet? Vanity!" (Referencing WarCraft II Paladins, along with Monty Python)
- "Could you put some bonus points in my drinking skills?" (Reference to the Dungeons & Dragons skill sheet)
- "There's nothing more motivating than fighting with a bad hangover!"
- "Where's the pub?"
- "Let's get pissed!"
- "Where's the nearest fish and chip shop?"
Orcs, Island Trolls, and Tauren
- "Zug Zug"
- "Lukes smells*
- "Job's done."
- "Ready to work." (unit production)
- "Work, work."
- "Why not?"
- "Me busy, leave me alone."
- "No time for play."
- "Me not that kind of Orc!"
- (singing) "It's not easy being green..." (Bein' Green)
- "What do you want?"
- "Why you poking me again?" (Reference to the Warcraft 2 Grunt who asked: "Stop poking me!")
- "Why don't you lead an army instead of touching me."
- "Poke, poke, poke, is that all you do?"
- "Ooo, that was kinda nice."
- "Time to die."
- "Me so horn-ned, me hurt you long time." (Reference to the movie Full Metal Jacket ("me so horny, me love you long time, sucky sucky $10?")
- "Me no sound like Yoda, [in Yoda's voice] do I?"
- "How now?"
- "Bring it on!
- "I am able to help"
- "Well done!"
- "For the tribes!"
- "START RUNNING!"
- "Death to the enemy!
- "Death to the enemies of the Horde!"
- "Don't push me or I'll impale you on my horns!"
- "There's a lot at steak here!"
- (China vase shatters) "Sorry."
- "Got Milk?" (Got Milk? ads)
- "Hey, what're these letters burned on my ass?" (Cattle Branding)
- "Da Bulls." (possible reference to a Chris Farley skit on Saturday Night Live)
- "For my Ancestors!"
- "Snatch the pebble from my hand, grasshopper." (Kung Fu)
- "My blade can cut through armour, and still carve a tomato!" (The commercial for the Ginsu knife)
- "Wassaabi?" (Budweiser ad campaign)
- "I see dead people." (Reference to the movie The Sixth Sense, also the cheat to reveal the map)
- "Touch your tongue to mine. (wolf whines)" (reference to Thumb Wars, a Star Wars parody film)
- "Concentrate and ask again." (Magic 8-Ball reply.)
- "Outlook not so good." (Magic 8-Ball reply.)
- "Reply hazy, try again." (Magic 8-Ball reply.)
- "Pass the peace pipe." (Tauren are similar to Native Americans, who used to smoke the peace pipe)
- "Hey. Puff, puff, give. That's the rule." (A reference to Friday)
- "Ohhhhh! I can see my ancestors."
- "Back in the old days, we didn't have plural." (referring to the fact that the word "tauren" is both singular and plural)
- "Only two things come from Texas, and I've got horns." (The phrase "Only two things come from Texas: steers and queers" from An Officer and a Gentleman and Full Metal Jacket)
- "Steer clear."(reference to the above sentence)
- "Storm earth and fire heed my call."
- "For the Horde."
- "Right away."
- "I dedicate to the Power to the Horde."
- "You ever get hit by lightning where the sun don't shine? (thunder sounds)"
- (singing) "Raindrops keep falling on my head..." (Reference to a song by "B.J." Thomas)
- "The sky is falling." (Chicken Little fable)
- "Blame it on the rain, haha." (Reference to a song by Milli Vanilli)
- "Peter! I can fly! (wyvern growls)" (Wendy's words, Peter Pan reference)
- "I'm more than a bird!" (reference to lyrics from the song Superman, by Five for Fighting)
- "I need orders."
- "Are there enemies above?"
- "Ready to soar, master!"
- "Un dabo! (wyvern growls)
- "To the winds!"
- "I can see my house."
- "The ONLY way to fly."
- I'm getting a little dizzy." (Reference to the altitude)
- "FLASH! (wyvern roars) AHA!" (Reference to Flash Gordon)
- "Fly the friendly skies. (wyvern moans)"
- (Wyvern growls) Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's ME!" (Reference to Superman)
- "Has Hell frozen over yet?"
- "I am the one horseman of the Apocalypse!" (A reference to the four horsemen of apocalypse in The Revelation)
- "I hate people, but I love gatherings." (A subtle Clerks reference)
- "Don't touch me. I'm evil." (A reference to Time Bandits)
- "At last!"
- "Let battle be joined!"
- "Joining battle!"
- "Blucher!" (a reference to Young Frankenstein)
- "Ride... or die!" (A reference to DMX and the Ruff Rydas)
- "Feel my wrath!"
- "By Ner'zhul!"
- "For the Lich King!"
- "I'm a death knight rider. (laughs)" (reference to Knight Rider TV series with David Hasselhoff)
- "The pact is sealed!"
- "My vengeance is yours!"
- "You called?"
- "I am the darkness!"
- "My patience has ended!"
- "As you order!"
- "I'm so poor, I don't even have calcium deposits." 
- "I am the ghost of WarCraft past." (Reference to A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens)
- "I hear that banshee's a real screamer."
- "You should see the skeletons in my closet."
- "You are the weakest lich, goodbye!" (Weakest Link TV show)
- "The ancient evil survives!"
- "I am sworn to Ner'zhul."
- "Yours to command!"
- "Thy bidding?"
- "Direct me!"
- "Dead man walking..."
- "All the ladies dig rigor mortis."
- "By your words!"
- "Could you chew that up for me?"
- "Embrace the end!"
- "Embrace the cold!"
- "I will crush you!"
- "So be it!"
- "It is destined!"
- (phone rings) "Yes? Oh, for the last time. I'm a DREADlord, not a DRUGlord."
- "This is not a dress. It's the standard Dreadlord uniform." (This is a reference to early artwork of the Dreadlord, in which the Dreadlord was seen wearing an outfit that looked very much like a dress. This was changed before the game was released. It is also a reference to dialogue from the movie The Breakfast Club - "You wear tights?" "No, I don't wear tights. I wear the required uniform." "Tights." "...Shut up!")
- "Dress to kill. Blah!" (reference to the Count Dracula from "Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf")
- (phone rings) "Yes? Darkness, hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No, I don't have his number." (first part of the random conversation between darkness and the Demon Hunter)
- "If I have wings, why am I always walking?"
- "I must hunt soon."
- "What, mortal?"
- "What is it now?"
- "You thought of that?"
- "That was my plan!"
- "Very well."
- "I HUNGER!"
- "Death rages!"
- "And then, after I overthrow this fool… Oh! Hello! I–I didn't know you were there." (referring to the player)
- "The night beckons!"
Arthas (Death Knight)
- "Frostmourne hungers."
- "This is more like it."
- "What is it now?"
- "Speak, fool!"
- "Your pain shall be legendary!" (a reference to Pinhead from Hellraiser)
- "Who is this 'Darkness' anyway?"
- "I was a fool to trust in the light."
- "The Lich King has given me true power."
- "Lorderon will be reborn."
- "No one orders me around!"
- "Ah! At last!"
- "You shall know endless torment!"
- "Tread lightly."
- "For the Lich King!"
- "Now Frostmourne!"
- "I'll make sure you suffer."
- "Faithless coward!"
- "I will be twice the king my father ever was."
- "I've been thinking."
- "You called?"
- "My talents are yours."
- "Is there something amiss?"
- "Hmm, that sounds logical."
- "A fateful choice."
- "Yes, right away."
- "Taste this!"
- "In the Lich King's name!"
- "The Cult of the Damned... I need to print more brochures."
- "I always wanted to start my own religion... so I did!"
- "I await my eternal reward."
- "This horned thing on my head is killing me!"
- "Fifty-thousand gold a year in childcare and they call it a cult!?"
- "Where shall my blood be spilled?"
- "Would you like to know the secret to eternal happiness? Page 246." (From that book written by the guy that made his own cult)
- "MY LIFE FOR AIUR! Err, I mean, Ner'zhul." (StarCraft Protoss reference)
- "Once you start down the dark path, forever it shall dominate your destiny!... and you get dental." (reference to Star Wars, Yoda speaking about the Dark Side)
- "All I see is blackness... Oh. My hood's down."
- "The damned stand ready!"
- "My life for Ner'zhul."
- "Thy bidding, master?"
- "I wish only to serve."
- "I bow to your will."
- "Yes, master!"
- "Thy will be done."
- "I gladly obey."
- "My fate is sealed."
- "I cannot summon there."
- "Summoning is complete."
- "Let life cease!"
- "Let blood drown the weak!"
- "The living be cursed!"
- "Fear the reaper!"
- "Death shall cleanse the world!"
- "This is the hour of the Scourge!"
- "Death shall reign!"
- "I ain't got no body!" ("Just a Gigolo" by Louis Prima in 1956 and a Marty Feldman quote from Young Frankenstein )
- "I'm invisible, gaseous, and deadly." (Mystery Men reference or a fart reference)
- "I am but a shadow of my former self."
- "I shall be your eyes."
- "I'll look into it."
- "My sight is yours."
- "Let's see."
- "All shall be revealed."
- "I go unseen."
- "More souls for the master."
- "Let screams fill the air."
- "Feel my wrath."
- "For the master."
- "The damned return." (Acolytes say "The damned stand ready" when created, and Shades are created by sacrificing Acolytes)
- "Glory to the scourge."
- "Death is its own reward."
- "I am having a mid-death crisis."
- "What I do in death echoes in eternity." (Gladiator reference)
- "Me eat dead people." (The Sixth Sense)
- "Me scary."
- "Me eat brains."
- "Must feed."
- "No guts no gory."
- "The sleeper awakes." (Dune)
- "Spider sense... tingling." (Spiderman)
- "Last week, my top half was on the Discovery Channel"
- "While my bottom line was on the Animal Planet"
- "My ass always gets bloated during my spinner cycle."
- "I'm stuck on bandages 'cause bandages are stuck on me." (Band Aid Commercial)
- "I await."
- "You rang?"
- "Make your choice."
- "By Nerub."
- "Yes, master."
- "What's done is done."
- "The time is now."
- "For the spider kingdom!"
- "You may feel a sting!"
- "Be drained of life!"
- "I like chicks that are into bandage..."
- "What a tangled web we weave."
- "Every man lives. Not every man truly dies." (a parody of the tagline for Braveheart)
- "I love the dead... frequently"
- "I see undead people..." (The Sixth Sense)
- "You smell something? *sniff* Oh it's just the troops."
- "Right click for hot undead action."
- "The shadows beckon!"
- "What does the shadow will?"
- "The dead shall serve."
- "The restless dead await."
- "This better be good."
- "For the Lich King!"
- "Let Darkness guide me!"
- "As the shadow wills!"
- "None... shall survive!"
- "Let this torment end!"
- "How long must I suffer?"
- "I hate you! I hate you! Call me."
- "There is no banshee, only ZUUL!" (Ghostbusters)
- "FEEL MY PAIN!"
- "Your soul shall burn."
- "Let my cries chill the living!"
- "You called to me?"
- "Why have I been summoned?"
- "What must I do?"
- "You brought me back!?"
- "I must obey..."
- "If I must..."
- "If it pleases you."
- "If that is your wish."
- "U-N-D-E-A-D! Find out what it means to me!"
- "Us hear and obey!"
- "We done waiting!"
- "Us go."
- "Rend and tear!"
- "Tear meat!"
- "All for one!"
- "Happy entrails!"
- "We come in peace...es!" (a pun on "we come in peace")
- "You got us in stitches!"
- "Us dead sexy!" (Austin Powers)
- "Let's move! Five meter spread, no sound." (Predator)
- "Fear my leet skills!" (a.k.a. "F34R MY 1337 $K177$!")
- "Shot through the heart - and I'm to blame." (Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name)
- "I'll give it a shot."
- "I said a bow string not a G- ...Ugh, never mind" (Air on the G String - Bach)
- "Give a hoot, don't pollute." (A reference to Woody Owl)
- "Frisbee anyone? (growl)"
- "This is my owl! There are many like it, but this one's mine" (Reference to Full Metal Jacket, also The Rifleman's Creed)
- "Goddess, light my path!" (when they are created)
- "Fly, Bubo!" (Reference to Clash Of The Titans (1981))
- "Ahh! The great outdors."
- "D'oh" [Doe]
- "I got a few bucks set aside for later." (Bucks as in male deer)
- "I'm game." (More of Blizzard's bad puns..)
- "Fear the fearsome fury of the forest fawn!"
- "I'm not in season!"
- "Fall like leaves... in... fall!"
- "You communicate by clicking on me, I communicate by doing what you say.
- "I'm not the Dryad you're looking for." (Star Wars reference.)
- "I don't reveal much on the minimap. It's all my fault."
- "I'll attract the enemy with my human call - I'm so wasted, I'm so WASTED!" (Robin Williams Stand-up reference.)
- "The Hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside the wild. The tricky thing about Hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength; one terrible clap of their beaks can rip a huge beast apart in seconds! Let's see what happens when I stick my hand- AAAAH!" (Steve Irwin)
Priestess of the Moon
- "My tiger was trained for war. He's grrrrreat!" (Tony the Tiger, the cartoon mascot for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, a.k.a. Frosties)
- "Curiosity killed my last ride." (Reference to popular saying "Curiosity killed the cat")
- "We always land on our feet." (Reference to popular notion that "Cats always land on their feet")
- "When a treant falls in the forest, does it make a sound?" (Zen proverb)
- "I got my tiger used from Siegfried and Roy." (a possible reference to the white tigers in the Secret Garden of Siegfried and Roy, located in the landmark of The Mirage in Las Vegas)
- "Crouch, tiger! I sense a hidden dragon!" (Crouching Tiger hidden dragon)
- "I am vigilant."
- "Warriors of the night, assemble!"
- "As I thought."
- "Darkness called… But I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled "Pick up the phone, Darkness!," but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls." (Referenced by numerous Undead units)
- (backwards speech) (Sounding like "Seert neerg vol eah!", when played backwards he's saying "I love green trees!" A reference to supposed "demonic" speech hidden in reverse in audio recordings.)
- "Wings, horns, hooves, what are we saying!? Is this Diablo!?"
- "Sometimes we have to fight our own demons, in order to do it right."
- "At last, we shall have revenge!" (possible Star Wars reference)
- "Though I be damned..."
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003)
Illidan Stormrage: Betrayer. In truth, it was I who was betrayed. Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated. Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot. That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!
[The Naga arise from the depths]
Now, go forth. Unleash the tides of doom. Upon all those who would oppose us!
Finale: Arthas' Ascension
- [Arthas ascends the spire of Icecrown Glacier. His thoughts are flooded with memories of comrades long past.]
- Uther: ...to turn to bloodlust, we will become as vile as the orcs.
- Muradin Bronzebeard: Forget this business! Lead your men home!
- Uther: You are not my king yet, boy. Nor would I obey that command even if you were!
- Arthas: Damn it, Uther! As your future king, I order you to...
- Uther: Have you lost your mind, Arthas?!
- Arthas: ...I must consider this an act of treason.
- Uther:...and you've ground it to dust in a matter of days.
- Muradin Bronzebeard: You lied to your men, and betrayed the mercenaries who fought for you! What's happening to you, Arthas?
- Medivh: Your young prince will find only death in the cold north...
- [Arthas reaches the Frozen Throne.]
- Ner'zhul: Return the blade. Complete the circle. Release me from this prison!
- [Arthas cries out and strikes the block of ice. It shatters to the sound of a screech of joy, and Ner'zhul's helm falls to the ground. Arthas dons it, and his eyes move about rapidly under their lids. His eyes open, and glow with radiant blue light.]
- Lich King: Now, we are one.
- [Arthas is last seen seated atop the Frozen Throne.]
- Balnazzar: The lich, Kel'Thuzad is far too loyal to betray his master. But you, on the other hand...
- Sylvanas Windrunner:...hate him. I have my own reasons for seeking vengeance. Arthas murdered my people and turned me into this...monstrosity!
- Sylvanas Windrunner: [having shot Arthas with an arrow] You walked right into this one, Arthas. It's time to even the scales.
- Arthas: Traitor! What have you done to me?!
- Sylvanas Windrunner: It's a special poisoned arrow I made just for you. The paralysis you're experiencing now is but a fraction of the agony you've caused me!
- Arthas: [defiant] Finish me, then!
- Sylvanas Windrunner: A quick death... like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
- Kel'Thuzad: [arriving with an army to intervene] Back, you mindless ones! You shall not fall today, my king! [he and his men drive off Sylvanas and her minions]
- Sylvanas Windrunner: [as she flees] This isn't over, Arthas! I'll never stop hunting you!
- Banshee: You seem troubled, mistress.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: Aren't you, sister? Only days ago, we were the Lich King's slaves. We existed only to slaughter in his name. And now, we are...free.
- Banshee: I don't understand, mistress. I thought you'd be overjoyed.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: What joy is there in this curse? We are still undead, still...monstrosities. What are we if not slaves to this torment!!
- Maiev Shadowsong: I am the Hand of Justice, Illidan. Long ago, I swore an oath to keep you chained, and by the Gods, I shall!
- Sylvanas Windrunner: The Capital City is ours. But we are no longer part of the Scourge. From here on out, we shall be known as the Forsaken. We will find our own path in this world, Dreadlord, and slaughter anyone who stands in our way!
- Arthas: [snidely] Are you still upset that I took Jaina from you, Kael?
- Kael'thas: You've taken everything from me, Arthas. Vengeance is all I have left now.
- "I find your insolence... disturbing." (Star Wars)
- "If you don't master your anger, your anger will master you. I should know." (Mystery Men)
- Blood Mage: "Hi, my name is Roy. I'm a magic addict."
Group: "Hi Roy." (parody of Alcoholics Anonymous)
- "My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like if you went to hell, and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe that would be enough blood! Eh... but probably not."
- "For Quel'Thalas!"
- "The ghosts of Quel'Thalas cry out for vengeance."
- "They shall burn!"
- "Bah! Child's play."
- *sniffs* "I smell magic in the air... Or maybe barbecue."
- "I didn't steal any buffs, I got receipts for everything!"
- "Call me for your free readin'." (Reference to self-proclaimed psychic, Miss Cleo)
- "Humans! They think they know everything!" (Sebastian from The Little Mermaid)
- "The Commander is a fool." (Reference to Mr. T)
- "You lack discipline!" (Reference to Detective John Kimble in Kindergarten Cop)
- "Stop whining!" (Reference to above film)
- "Look at me, I'm happy." (Line from "Don't worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin)
- (Barry White voice) "Ooh, baby."
- "I pity the fool." (Another Mr. T reference)
- "You're the baddest soul in town, mon."
- "Want to see something real scary?" (Twilight Zone reference)
- "Who do I kill first?"
- "Direct my blade."
- "Killin' be easy."
- "My hoof and your ass have an appointment."
- "FEAR MY MOO OF FURY!!! *Meeeoooow*"
- "Yes, the spirits are talking to me. *fart* Oh yes, they are coming in clearly. *fart* Ah, now they're forming into a gaseous material. *fart* I can actually see them now... *fart* The spirits are very powerful today!"
- "The strands of destiny weave only a web of death."
- "It was good to be the king." (A reference from History of the World, Part I.)
- "Humans check in. They don't check out." (Also a reference from Men in Black.)
- "I'm the fifth beetle." (in a British accent)
- "And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs." (The Crypt Lord is a monster that is similar to a beetle.)
- "The Scourge will devour all!"
- "I serve only the Frozen Throne!"
- "My might cannot be matched."
- "I'll consume the living and the dead."
- "Oblivion awaits."
- "Raid!" (a reference to the Raid insecticide brand)
- "I'll see to it."
- "Truth, justice, and the Night Elf way!" (Reference to Superman: The Movie (1978))
- "What we have here is a failure to communicate." (Cool Hand Luke)
- "Justice may be blind, but I'm not."
- "He's of no use to me if he's dead." (Reference to Boba Fett from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)
- "I shall be your executioneer."
- "Only the guilty need fear me."
- "You think you're above the law?"
- "My prey is near."
- "The beasts obey me."
- "Where I lay my head is home. See that rock? That's my pillow." ("Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica)
- "The beasts around me are nothing compared to the beast within."
- "I summon the… ah, ACHOO! (horrific beast roars)" (possible Reference to Ash's failed spell in Army of Darkness)
- "Don't have a cow. (A cow moos) Oh, dear. (A deer snorts) Oops! Please, bear with me. (A bear roars) Oh, rats. (Rats squeak and scurry)"
- "I shall summon the Afete Dwain'tor!"
- "I hear the call of the wild"(The Call of the Wild is a novella by American writer Jack London)
- "Unleash my strength"
- "I'm ready to track"
- "Flush them out"
- "What lies before me?"
- "By fang and claw!" (twist on the phrase "by tooth and nail", or possibly referring to the term "nature red in tooth and claw")
- "I'm acting on instinct." ("Act On Instinct" is a track of the game Command & Conquer)
- "On the prowl!" (so is "On The Prowl")
- "For the Mok'Nathal!"
- "Direct my hatred."
- "Let the living beware."
- "End my torment."
- "Go on, death."
- "You're the lucky one."
- "Let phantom arrows fly!"
- "I hate what I've become." (possible reference to Nine Inch Nails' Hurt)
- "The living haunt me."
- "Men are from Mars, I'm from the grave." (Twist on the saying that "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus")
- "I went on a job interview the other day and they were like 'uhh, what's that smell?' and I was like, 'Oh, sorry, it's me'. And then they said they didn't think I'd be able to fit in with the other employees, 'cause they're living and, you know, I'm dead, so I wouldn't be a team player. But then I said I could work 24 hours. And they said 'Oh, right. You could work the graveyard shift'."
Naga Sea Witch
- "I keep tripping over this damn tail."
- "Damn sea water! I'll never get these coils out of my hair!"
- "It's far too bright in this surface world, and this..." *sniff* "fresh air is irritating my eyes!"
- "If you think I'm cute, you should see my cousin!"
- "I will not be trifled with."
- "Time is short, mortal."
- "Taste my sting."
- "My son is your son!" (Connection between Night elves and Nagas, perhaps?)
- "Ale is my bear necessity." (A reference to the song "Bear Necessities" sung by Baloo in Disney's Jungle Book)
- "Last Call before closing."
- "Come drown your sorrows."
- "This'll put hair all over you."
- "I'd kiss you, but I've got puke breath." (Reference from Bob and Doug McKenzie's movie "Strange Brew")
- "My dad… he was bipolar." (a pun on an ursine species and/or a reference to 'Queer Duck')
- "I can't breed in captivity." (A reference to the difficulty in breeding panda bears in captivity)
- "Fresh, cool ale here!"
- "You seem a little parched."
- "Another round?"
- "I'll give it a shot"
- "Have one on the house."
- "I'll put it on your tab."
- "This will be grizzly!"
- "Now you're endangered!"
- "Prepare to get trashed!"
- "I bring PANDAmonium! (Pandemonium)
- "For Pandaria!!!"
- "You know what burns my ass? A flame about this high." (Refering to the flaming mane that runs from his head to his tail)
- "Unh, I think I have someone stuck in my teeth."
- "Hey, hey, hey!"
- "I think a certain finesse is called for here. RAAAARGH!"
- (Talk show intro music)
Announcer: "Welcome back to...Jaina in the morning!"
Jaina: "We're here with Malvingeroth, Hunter of Night, and his girlfriend Kim. Now Kim, you think you're here for a makeover, right?"
Kim (sounding confused): "Um, yeah..."
Jaina: "Mal, why don't you tell her why you're really here?"
Pit Lord (embarrassed): "Well, Kim-cake, I love you but I have something to tell you… uh, I'm a demon."
Crowd member: "Oh boy, he pulled the wool over your eyes!"
Pit Lord: "Actually, more of a… Pit Lord."
Kim: "What? I don't understand."
(crowd starts shouting angrily)
Crowd member: "He's a bum! Throw him out!"
Kim: "I thought you said you work for the post office?"
Pit Lord: "Well, I moonlight."
- "I come from the darkness of the pit."
- "In Mannoroth's name!" (Mannoroth is a hero pit lord in Reign of Chaos)
- "Tremble before me!"
- "I bring darkness!"
- "You fail to amuse me"
- "What a foolish ploy!"
- "To the slaughter!"
- "I go to destroy!"
- "This will please me!"
- "like to be the left hand of the right man".
- (screaming)"Got it"
- "I laugh in the face of danger! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" (The Lion King reference)
- "I'm more than meets the eye." (Transformers reference)
- (bell rings) "Uh-oh, my Tinker bell." (Peter Pan reference)
- "Yeah, runs on 220, 221. Whatever it takes." (Mr. Mom reference)
- "She'll hold together. (quietly) Hear that, baby? Hold together." (Star Wars reference)
- (squeaking, then a loud explosion) "Whoa! ...Gonna need a new hamster."
- "That noise? That's a bad noise." (Galaxy Quest reference)
- "I've got a rocket in my pocket." (Reference to West Side Story, which is a lyric from one of the songs.)
- "That guy's nuts! Grab 'em!" (Reference to the comedian "The Champ")
- "Yeah, baby." (spoken as the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight from The Tick)
- "You have 10 seconds to comply." (Reference to ED-209)
- "You're terminated." (Reference to the Terminator)
- "I will reduce all to ashes."
- "No thanks, I don't smoke."
- "Damn moths. Unh…"
- "Am I hot, or what?"
- "Why does that bear with the Forest Ranger hat keep following me?" (referring to Smokey the Bear)
- "So thirsty... (throaty, dry gurgle)"
- "I am the lord of all fire! *splash* (meek, and weedy) Hey, that wasn't funny."
- "Care for a cocktail?"
- "What do you want to be when you blow up?" (Reference to parents talk to children, just "grow" instead of "blow")
- "I'm a chemical superfreak." (The Rock reference)
- "No! Shake it, not… (sudden explosion)" (possible reference to James Bond)
- Alchemist: "Ugh, one of these potions smells awful..."
Ogre: (giggles quietly)
- (Glass breaking)
Alchemist: "Oh, no, what did I drop?"
Ogre: "Oh yeah..." (Marvin Gaye begins to play in background)
Alchemist: "Wait, what are you doing?! Oh no! Not the love potion!"
- "Ready to brew"
World of Warcraft
Four years have passed since the mortal races banded together and stood united against the might of the Burning Legion. Though Azeroth was saved, the tenuous pact between the Horde and the Alliance has all but evaporated. The drums of war thunder once again.
- Maiev Shadowsong, World of Warcraft opening cinematic
Imprisoned for ten thousand years... banished from my own homeland... and now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared... YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!
- Illidan Stormrage, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade opening cinematic
My son...the day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name...Arthas.
My child...I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon...of righteousness.
Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength,
and I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power.
But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people.
I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end...you shall be King.
- King Terenas Menethil II, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King cinematic
Young heroes, I was once like you.
You have come to this place seeking to bring judgement upon the damned.
You will venture deep into forgotten lands.
You will see wonders beyond imagining.
But, be warned. The land itself will rise up against you.
Long forgotten terrors will smother your courage.
Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls...
In the end, all that awaits you is death.
Only then will you understand,
you've been following in my footsteps all along.
So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory!
For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king...
- The Lich King, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King trailer
Did You think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken! Death to the Scourge! And death to the Living! ... Now, all can see. This is the hour of the Forsaken!
- Grand Apothecary Putress at the Wrathgate
Terenas Menethil II: Can you feel it, my son, closing in all around you? The Light's justice has been awakened. The sins of the past have finally caught up to you. You will be called to account for all the atrocities you committed, the unspeakable horrors you have let loose upon this world, and the dark, ancient powers you have enslaved. Though my soul was one of the first to be devoured by your evil, there are thousands more bound within this blade, and they cry out... for release. Look now to your defenses, my son, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!
Lich King: Let them come. Frostmourne hungers!
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King patch 3.3 trailer
Lich King: So...the Light's vaunted 'Justice' has finally arrived! Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?
Tirion Fordring: We'll grant you a swift death, Arthas. More than can be said for the thousands you've tortured and slain!
Lich King: You'll learn of that first hand. When my work is complete, you will beg for mercy, and...I will deny you! Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power!
Tirion Fordring: So be it. Champions! ATTACK!
[The Lich King freezes Tirion in a solid block of ice]
Lich King: I'll keep you alive to witness the end, Fordring. I would not want the Light's greatest champion to miss seeing the world remade...in MY image.
* World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King patch 3.3 cutscene
- [Arthas lies broken and dying on the floor. As he gasps in pain, the shade of his father appears over him]
- Arthas: FATHER! Is it...over? [Terenas's shade takes his son's hand]
- Terenas Menethil II: At long last. No king rules forever, my son.
- Arthas: I see...only darkness...before me. [Arthas's eyes roll up in his head and he dies. Terenas closes his son's eyes and turns to the waiting Tirion Fordring]
- Terenas Menethil II: Without its master's command, the restless Scourge will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must always be...a Lich King. [Terenas's ghost vanishes. Tirion picks up Arthas's crown, the Helm of Domination]
- Tirion Fordring: [solemn] The weight of such a burden...it must be mine, for there is no other to...
- Bolvar Fordragon: TIRION! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother, but it is not your own!
- Tirion Fordring: Bolvar! [horrified, as he sees Bolvar] By all that is holy...!
- [Bolvar is revealed to be burned, scarred, decrepit and corpse-like, as a result of what he suffered at the battle at the Wrathgate]
- Bolvar Fordragon: The dragon's flame...sealed my fate. The world of the living...can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Tirion. Forever more, I will be the jailer of the damned!
- Tirion Fordring: No, old friend. I cannot...
- Bolvar Fordragon: Do it, Tirion! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfil. This last act of service...is mine.
- Tirion Fordring:[solemn] You will not be forgotten, brother.
- Bolvar Fordragon: [insistent] I must be forgotten, Tirion! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today!
- [Tirion nods and slowly lowers the crown onto Bolvar's head. For a moment, there is silence, then the chamber starts to shakes. Bolvar lifts up his head and opens his eyes; there is a flash of golden light, and Bolvar's eyes, and the crown itself, gleam with golden yellow light. As Tirion backs away, ice begins to form around the Frozen Throne]
- Bolvar Fordragon: Tell them only that the Lich King is dead...[his voice acquires the characteristic echo of the Lich King] and that Bolvar Fordragon...died with him! [the throne freezes over, completely encasing Bolvar in ice]
- The Lich King: Now go! Leave this place, and never return!
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King patch 3.3 cutscene
Pain. Agony. My hatred burns through the cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage. But at last the whole of Azeroth will break. And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings...
- Deathwing, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm opening cinematic
To ask why we fight is to ask why the leaves fall.
- Chen Stormstout, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria opening cinematic
We will NEVER be slaves! But we will be CONQUERERS!
- Grommash Hellscream, World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor opening cinematic
His name brought light to darkest Azeroth.
His valor tore the walls of mis'ry down.
The Silver Hand would ne'er do better more
than give the world the knight who'd give himself.
His fame was not that which he sought to grow.
Nor was the lordship over his own kind.
Instead he chose to fight for Lordaeron
to hope his kin would have to fight no more.
The tragic tale of this most holy knight
will never end with his unholy death.
We honor him, and we shall give him thanks!
Uther always shall know glory and light!
- For the Light!, in-game book
His name will not die.
His sacrifice will always serve to show the way.
Shackles once that choked the inhale of honor's breath no longer bind us.
Can you hear his scream?
A battle wail for the Horde: Victory or death!
We must remember his strength in the face of death.
His dream, reality.
Dangers are abound.
Enemies seek to bring us back to the shackles.
When we fight, think of he who did what must be done.
Grom Hellscream, forever!
- The Horde's Hellscream, in-game book
You no take candle!
I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?
- High Overlord Saurfang, in Orgrimmar
- Anar'alah, anar'alah belore (By the light, by the light of the sun)
- Sin'dorei (Children of the blood)
- Shindu fallah na (Our enemies are breaking through)
- Sin'dorei (Children of the blood)
- Anar'alah (By the light)
- Shindu sin'dorei (Failing children of the blood)
- Shindu fallah na (Our enemies are breaking through)
- Sin'dorei (O' Children of the blood)
- Anar'alah belore (By the light of the sun)
- Shindu sin'dorei (Failing children of the blood)
- Shindu fallah na (Our enemies are breaking through)
- Sin'dorei (O' children of the blood)
- Anar'alah belore (By the light of the sun)
- Belore (The sun)
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner singing the 'Lament of the Highborne'
- Hi's planning to take over the world, would you help?.
Too soon! You have awakened me too soon, Executus! What is the meaning of this intrusion?
- Ragnaros, upon being summoned in the Molten Core
You are not prepared!
- Illidan, Burning Crusade opening cinematic
Don't look so smug. I know what you're thinking, but Tempest Keep was merely a setback! Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some blind, half night-elf mongrel? Hahahaha...oh no no no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and this time, you will not interfere!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider, as a boss encounter for the second time, after being previously killed by players.
Interlopers! You mortals who dare to interfere with my sport will pay. Wait...you...I remember you...in the mountains! But you...what is this?
- Thorim, referring to a previous quest chain in which he was helped by the player. His disorientation is due to the corrupting influence of Yogg-Saron.
We named him Draenosh. It means "heart of Draenor" in orcish. I would not let the warlocks take him. My boy would be safe, hidden away by the elders of Garadar. I made a promise to his mother before she died, that I would cross the Dark Portal alone - whether I lived or died, my son would be safe...untainted. Today, I fulfill that promise.
- Varok Saurfang, upon encountering his son forcibly resurrected into the service of the Lich King. This speech (more than a minute in length) became infamous during the Icecrown Citadel raid as it was unskippable for any and every attempt on the subsequent boss encounter.
- Noble countrymen, evil is upon us. Darkness has befallen our shores. Rise and slay thy enemies… strike, strike so others shall live. The meek shall not fade into the night… live my brethren, live.
- King Terenas - map description of Terenas Stand (Warcraft III patch map)
- The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Sokrates method to enlighten people, ca. 500 before b.c)
- We don't go do stupid things when somebody yells, 'For the Horde'.
- This! Was! Not! In my contract!
- Can't we all just get along?
- I am Void where prohibited
- I... don't like... this place
- Are you too pathetic to fight your own battles?
- You can't call yourself a seasoned adventurer until you've spent some time killing rats! Haw!
- Warcraft Forums
- World of Warcraft Official Site
- The Comprehensive Guide to The World of Warcraft
- Guides, Tips and Tricks as told by a WOW Veteran
- Warcraft News/Community Portal
- Wiki of WoW
- Warcraft News
- World of Warcraft stories
- I'M so po ,i dont even have for the other "or".