Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
(Redirected from GTA: SA)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (GTA:SA) is a 2004 British sandbox-style action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North. It is the third 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise and fifth original game overall.
- Tenpenny: Where you running off to, Carl? I thought we were friends!
- Carl: Yeah, whatever.
- Tenpenny: As an officer in charge of putting an end to gang violence, I find myself in a difficult moral position, Carl.
- Carl: Yeah, right.
- Tenpenny: Carl, I'm hurt, I truly am. And I was just about to help those poor Grove Street boys.
- Carl: Oh, yeah? How?
- Tenpenny: I like your status quo, Carl. I like having you dumb bastards doing your job for me — blowing each other's guts all over the sidewalk.
- Carl: Dumb bastards?
- Tenpenny: Now, if it's brought to my attention that one tribe gets an unfair advantage over another, that truly troubles me, Carl.
- Jizzy B.: See, baby, I got everything... Mink sheets... Mink coats... Mink curtains in the window. When I walk down the stairs, I'm walking down on... mink carpet. [sees Carl] Now, who's this trick? I don't need no more friends, baby. All they try to do is peel me from my hoes.
- Carl: No, no, it ain't about them. It's all about you, playa. I heard you was the man with the hook up, and you was the man I needed to see. I'm offering my services.
- Jizzy B.: Say what?
- Carl: Yes, sir. See, I'm new in town. Anything you want, I can do. For a guy like me, to work with, to work for a guy like Jizzy B... well...
- Jizzy B.: Now that you mention it, I do have a slight problem. Something a little dumb muscle like yourself might be able to fix. 'Cause you see me, I'm an intellectual. [to the girls] Bitches, y'all walk down to the bar and fix a pimp a drink. [to Carl] See, I only got two eyes, and on these streets you got to have more than that. You got to be like a fly on shit, you know? A hundred eyes, everywhere.