(Redirected from Gay, lesbian, or bisexual)
- "Gay" redirects here; for the English writer and poet, see John Gay.
Quotes about lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people.
- With homosexuality added, it would be sparkling, unassimilable.
- I realize that gay people have put me on a pedestal, and I love it. Of all the oppressed minorities, they have to be the most oppressed.
- It's only gay if you push back.
- James Dixon, The Demon (de Montfort University Students' Union newspaper), circa 2006
- Sorry. I'd much rather be gay than sleep with you just to prove I wasn't.
- The Advocate, April 2005
- "All men are liars", said Roberta Muldoon, who knew this was true because she had once been a man.
- John Irving, The World According to Garp
- The phrase "female soul enclosed in a male body" will stand like an upraised pillar, and the teeth of time will not eat it away. Its consequences for moral law will belong to the highest problems of wisdom, when it is long forgotten what a struggle was required to free nature from the hands of her tormentors, and hardly anyone will think of pitying the people and cities that once elevated their persecutions into law.
- Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, Memnon: The sexual nature of man-loving Uranians (1868)
- Category:LGBT people
- Category:LGBT-related films
- Jones, Alan and Kantonen, Jussi (1999), Saturday Night Forever: The Story of Disco, p. 110. Chicago, Illinois: A Cappella Books. ISBN 1556524110.