(Redirected from Graham, Lindsey)
Lindsey Olin Graham (born July 9, 1955) is an American politician from South Carolina. A member of the Republican Party, he is the senior United States Senator from that state as of 2007. He serves on the Armed Services and Judiciary Committees.
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'm not a libertarian. If you are, you're welcome to vote for me and help this party, but we're not gonna build the party around libertarian ideas.
- Let's just get to the political heart of the matter, No matter what you want to call it, beyond border enforcement, a lot of people, particularly on our side, don't want to have a debate about this. Even if you debate it, you're wrong. Even if you're open-minded about compromise, you're wrong. It's a very simple answer to a complex problem. Send them all back. End of discussion, end of debate. Now that to me is not a realistic approach to a real problem.
- On immigration; articles.sfgate.com, 17 March 2006 accessed 4 February 2010
- And here's the first thing I would do if I were president of the United States. I wouldn't let Congress leave town until we fix this. I would literally use the military to keep them in if I had to. We're not leaving town until we restore these defense cuts. We are not leaving town until we restore the intel cuts.
- “Politics and Pies” forum hosted by Concord City Republican Committee on March 7th 2015