(Redirected from Hasan Banna)
Hasan al-Banna (1906 – 1949) founded the Muslim Brotherhood in 1928.
|This religious leader article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If you suffer [death] in the way of God, it will be your profit in this world, and your reward in the next.
- Islam must dominate and is not to be dominated.
- Fitzgerald: The Duty of Due Diligence, July 20, 2007
- The civilization of the West, which was brilliant by virtue of its scientific perfection for a long time, and which subjugated the whole world with the products of this science to its states and nations, is now bankrupt and in decline.
- If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea.