(Redirected from Hot Shots)
Hot Shots! is a 1991 comedy spoof starring Charlie Sheen, Cary Elwes, Valeria Golino, Lloyd Bridges, Kevin Dunn and Jon Cryer.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Benson: "You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one of them. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life."
- (Briefing men before takeoff)
- Benson: "Gentlemen, we've waited a long time to hear this. In exactly 5 hours and 17 minutes we hit the enemy toast"
- Block: "Err... I think that's enemy coast sir"
- Benson: "Huh? Coast? That'll take a bit more planning. But it doesn't matter..."
- Benson: "Call down to the galley and order some soup."
- Block: "Yes, sir."
- Benson: "Ah, I love soup. At least I think I do. It's either soup or duck. Which one do you shoot?"
- Block: "Duck, sir"
- (Admiral Benson ducks and bangs head on desk)
- Block: "Are you alright, sir?"
- Benson: "Of course I'm alright! Why, what have you heard?"
- Benson: "Help me read this, my eyes are ceramic. Took a bazooka round at the battle of Little Big Horn. Or was it Okinawa? The one without the Indians."
- Topper: "It was an accident."
- Gregory: "Accident, my deep-blue eyes."
- Block: "How are ya, Sir?"
- Benson: "Hawaii?! God-damnit, man, I'm supposed to be in California!"
- Benson: "Some of you may be wondering what's wrong with my pants. Well, they ran out of material when they got to the knee, so don't give me any shit."
- Block: "Admiral Benson!"
- Benson: "Really? That's my name too"
- (After falling down some stairs)
- Benson: I tripped on a crab, who put that crab there?"
- Sailor: "I didn't see any crab Sir"
- Benson: "Don't give me that, there were 2 crabs, they work in pairs"
- Benson: "You risked the lives of some damn fine pilots ... But that's my job !"
- Block: "Topper Harley ?"
- Topper: "Once perhaps... Now I'm called Tchukachinchina."
- Block: "What does it meen ?"
- Topper: "Fluffy bunny feet."
- (The camera reveals Topper's bunny-looking pair of slippers)