Hotel Transylvania: Transformania
Hotel Transylvania: Transformania (also known as Hotel Transylvania 4: Transformania or just simply Hotel Transylvania 4) is a 2022 American computer animated adventure comedy film, a sequel to Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation and the final installment in the Hotel Transylvania franchise. The film is produced by Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation and distributed by Amazon Studios. It also features Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez, Kathryn Hahn, Jim Gaffigan, Fran Drescher, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon, David Spade, Keegan-Michael Key, Asher Blinkoff, and Genndy Tartakovsky – with Brian Hull replacing Adam Sandler as Dracula, Brad Abrell replacing Kevin James as Frankenstein, and Zoe Berri replacing Sadie Sandler as Winnie – reprising their roles.
- Directed by Derek Drymon and Jennifer Kluska. Screenplay by Amos Vernon, Nunzio Randazzo, and Genndy Tartakovsky. Produced by Alice Dewey Goldstone.
The film was released on January 14, 2022.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Thank you, dear son-in-law.
- Oh, no! I have a total dad bod!
- Time to go! [tries to fly, but falls] Right, still human.
- Being a human is the worst.
- My... my... [his sadness turns into fury] MY HOTEL! MY HOTEL, MY HOTEL, MY HOTEL, MY HOTEL! MY HOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!
- I guess I just never got the feeling that he really thought of me as, you know, part of the family.
- Oh, man. This is all my fault. I ruined everything, all because I'm not a monster.
- Hey, Drac! What's up?!
- I used Van Helsing's transforming ray!
- Wow! Look at us, Drac. You're human, and I'm a monster. It's like Freaky Friday, but on a Tuesday, though.
- Flying as a monster is so much better. Right, Drac?
- Drac, you're not a vampire. The sun won't fry you now.
- (about the mosquitos) Vampires of the jungle!
- Boy, that was fun!
- Dad, Johnny did all of this for you. He was trying to make this day special.
- Who are those guys?
- I've literally never seen you before!
- If we don't fix you guys soon, you'll be like this forever.
- Oh, you know Johnny. He just gets a little carried away.
- I love you inside and out.
- So, you want to become a monster, huh?
- I can help with that. I've got just the thing down in my lab. The question is, where did I put it?
- Behold, the Monsterfication Ray. It turns any human into a monster.
- Boy, is he nervous.
- What's up?
- Everybody, relax. Just enjoy the view.
- Nice one, Blobby.
- What the…
- Your dad's a human now, and Johnny's a monster. Oh, no. I was not supposed to say that out loud.
- I'm balding?
- Why would only my glasses be visible?
- It's me, Uncle Griffin. You don't recognize me?
- This is hard to watch.
- I think Johnny looks way better as a monster.
- My fur!
- Drac always does this. I always hate getting caught between him and Mavis.
- I leave you alone for 5 minutes, and you become a human?!
- Ugh, please.
- Dad... is that you?
- Hey, Mama. Hey, Papa.
- Brian Hull - Drac
- Andy Samberg - Johnny Loughran
- Kathryn Hahn - Ericka
- Keegan-Michael Key — Murray
- David Spade - Griffin
- Steve Buscemi - Wayne
- Molly Shannon - Wanda
- Fran Drescher - Eunice
- Jim Gaffigan - Van Helsing
- Genndy Tartakovsky - Blobby
- Asher Blinkoff — Dennis
- Zoe Berri - Winnie
- Sadie Sandler (previously)