|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The ultimate goal of laws is to educate the society to abide by the law and law by itself can only address the symptoms, but education can reach deep into our heart, which is far more effective to set the society on the right course. So, education is the fundamental solution. Although I am an educator, I am marching toward the same goal as a lawyer and there is no need to feel disappointed.
- Attributed in: "Vice President" in The Legislative Yuan of Republic of China.
- In the face of our (KMT) unprecedented, crushing defeat (in 2014 Republic of China local and municipal election), we have no time for a power struggle.
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2014) cited in "KMT stalwarts in no rush to fill Ma Ying-jeou's shoes" on South China Morning Post, 3 December 2014
- If we don't put forward such a proposal (signing a peace pact with Mainland China) and start negotiating with (Mainland) China, how can we know we will not achieve any results?
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "Cross-strait status quo is 'one China, same interpretation': KMT's Hung" on Focus Taiwan, 6 May 2015