|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The ultimate goal of laws is to educate the society to abide by the law and law by itself can only address the symptoms, but education can reach deep into our heart, which is far more effective to set the society on the right course. So, education is the fundamental solution. Although I am an educator, I am marching toward the same goal as a lawyer and there is no need to feel disappointed.
- Attributed in: "Vice President" in The Legislative Yuan of Republic of China.
- In the face of our (KMT) unprecedented, crushing defeat (in 2014 Republic of China local and municipal election), we have no time for a power struggle.
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2014) cited in "KMT stalwarts in no rush to fill Ma Ying-jeou's shoes" on South China Morning Post, 3 December 2014
- If we don't put forward such a proposal (signing a peace pact with Mainland China) and start negotiating with (Mainland) China, how can we know we will not achieve any results?
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "Cross-strait status quo is 'one China, same interpretation': KMT's Hung" on Focus Taiwan, 6 May 2015
- If I win (2016 ROC presidential election), I will promote peace development across the Taiwan Strait and let people enjoy the benefits.
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "Taiwan's ruling KMT picks pro-China Hung as presidential candidate" on Channel NewsAsia, 19 July 2015
- With a woman's selflessness and kindness, I look to end populism and political wrangling between the blue and green camps in the coming (2016 ROC) presidential election against Tsai (Ing-wen).
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "Refreshed Hung Hsiu-chu returns to the fray after time-out" on Want ChinaTimes, 7 September 2015
- Since I'm shouldering this commitment, I will do it with courage and without fear. Being the president of the Republic of China is no simple task.
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "KMT denies no-confidence vote plan" on The China Post, 10 September 2015
- People should remember history so they can truly cherish what they have now.
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "Hung dismisses ‘immediate unification’" on Taipei Times, 13 September 2015
- I am accused of deviating from mainstream public opinion simply because I told the truth. Is this really the case?
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "Chu apologizes over Hung turmoil" on Taipei Times, 14 October 2015
- This (KMT) party can forsake me, but I will not abandon this party.
- Hung Hsiu-chu (2015) cited in "Hung ouster settled, Chu begins bid" on The China Post, 18 October 2015