Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's Pony is a American-British animated television series created by Ant Blades on Nickelodeon. The show is storyboarded, designed, and animated by Blue-Zoo Animation.
- Pony on the 6th floor
Pony in the bathroom
Pony in the kitchen
Pony on the school bus
- Pony, Pony, Pony
He's a funny-loving pony
Never going slowly
When you've got a pony
You'll never feel lonely
- Pony, Pony, Pony
It's Pony, Pony, Pony
Pony, Pony, Pony
- Annie Bramley: It's Pony.
- Pony: [high pitch] Shorts!
- Helen Bramley: Don't worry, we're still alive.
- George Bramley: We're just out of coffee.
- Annie: Phew. We'll go and get you some more. Won't we, Pony?
- Pony: Why are we getting Mom and Dad coffee?
- Annie: They never get us coffee. They need it to wake up. They're like zombies without coffee.
- Annie: We brought you some coffee.
- Helen: It's okay. We're awake now.
- Annie: It's Pony.
- Pony: [holding...] Shorts!
- Annie: Where'd you get those?
- George: Pony! Ugh, not my toothbrush! [grunting] Get out of the bathroom!
- Pony: I just don't know how to please that man.
- Annie: Maybe make him breakfast. That's what Mom does instead of apologizing.
- Pony: Dad, I'm making you breakfast!
- George: No, you're not.
- Pony: Yes, I am.
- George: Don't you dare.
- Pony: He dared me. Now I have to do it.
- Annie: There, finished.
- Pony: What is it?
- Annie: My homework for Monday.
- Pony: It's only Friday.
- Annie: It means it frees up the whole weekend.
- Annie: I had to guess a few things, like the title of the homework, the subject of the homework... Even if we have homework for Monday.
- Pony: Well, the front cover looks very good.
- Annie: The whole thing is very good. It's the tale of a clever and beautiful tween, and her champion stallion.
- Pony: You really captured my essence.
- Pony: What were you trying to tell me?
- Annie: I was just trying to say "thank you".
- Pony: For what?
- Annie: For giving me my homework.
- Pony: Aw, Annie, that was ages ago.
- Annie: Yeah, I know.
- Pony: See you after school, then.
- Annie: See you later, Pony.
- Pony: And I'll stay out of trouble.
- Annie: [chuckles] Yeah, okay.
- [car alarm blaring]
- Brian: Hey, Annie, you hear the news? No homework for Monday. [laughs] Whoo-hoo!
- [Annie sighs]
Hold My Spot
- Annie: Where is he?
- Pony: It's Pony! Shorts…
- Annie: I love my boots and all, but nothing beats a pair of genuine Leave-on Chiffon sneakers.
- Pony: Unless it's a genuine Leave-On Chiffon neck brace.
- Annie: It's Pony... shorts.
- Pony: Uh, I think I need another pair.
- Clara Bornstein: [clearing throat] Hi, Annie.
- Annie: Hey, Clara. Sorry, in late.
- Clara: So what'd you get for #2?
- Annie: X = 134.
- Clara: Oh, I got "X = 189".
- Annie: Okay, well, let's figure it out.
- Pony: Whoo-hoo!
- Clara: What's Pony doing?
- Annie: Oh, he found some springs in the dumpster. Now he thinks he's a kangaroo or something. Just ignore him. Anyway, I got 134 by– AAH! Pony, can you–? Ah! (Ow!)
- [Clara hangs up.]
- Brian: [logs in] First, yes! [Heston logs in] Heston, it's just me and you, dude, the bros, guys in the house. What do you wanna talk about?
- Clara: [logs in] Hi, guys.
- Brian: [disappointed] Oh, hi, Clara.
- Beatrice: [logs in] Of course he's gonna bite if you hold him like that. Hi, everyone. Where's Annie?
- Clara: Hospital, probably. Last time I saw her, Pony totally wrecked her.
- Brian: I saw Pony release a wild animal on her.
- Heston: I saw him flooding the place. It was insane.
- Clara: I don't know how she deals with it.
- Beatrice: OMG! Are you crazy? I would love to have a pony. He is so adorable.
- Brian: Better her than me.
- Heston: A glutton for punishment.
- Annie: Oh, hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. What were you talking about?
- Clara, Heston, and Brian: Nothing.
- Beatrice: Pony.
- Annie: Huh? (Oh, well.)
- Clara: So… looks pretty quiet in there.
- Annie: Yeah, Pony's not here. I told him I had to do this homework, so he went to visit a friend.
- Brian: Uh… what friend, o-one of his friends or one of yours?
- Annie: Hmm. Well, he didn't say.
- Clara: Think, Annie. Where could he be going? It's important. My family's hosting a big fundraising lunch.
- Annie: Well, (before he left,) he did say he was hungry.
- Clara: Hungry? Really? Then he knows! Everybody out! Move it! Pack it up! Go, go, go! Everyone to the safe house! (I'll call you back!) [signs off]
- Brian: Clara really freaked out. And as Hero Horse says, "Don't freak out."
- Annie: Oh, yeah, Brian, I-I told Pony about that limited edition collectible.
- Brian: W-what, you did?
- Annie: Of course, he said he can't wait to see it.
- Brian: He said that? Got to do something, be right back! I-I'll just be a minute. Just putting this somewhere safe.
- Annie: Guys, can you all just stop panicking? Look, can we just… Heston, did you leave home?
- Heston: Uh, no. Just another one of my awesome computer backgrounds. Definitely not hiding my new computer from Pony.
- Annie: Wow, that's a very realistic one. It looks like you're in an alley.
- Heston: [laughs] Why would I go to an alley to hide my new computer from Pony?
- Beatrice: Who are those guys?
- Heston: Oh, those guys? Th-th-they come with the background.
- Beatrice: Hmm… He didn't go to Clara's, he didn't go to Brian's, he didn't go to Heston's. That must mean... [gasps] It's happening! I gotta go now, Annie! Signing out, bye!
- Annie: Um, Beatrice, I'm still here.
- Beatrice: What? Uh, no, nothing to see here. Go! [signs off for real]
- Annie: Pony!
- Pony: Hi, Annie. Question - what's Heston's favorite ice cream, is it chocolate mint or mint chocolate chip?
- Annie: Where are you? Didn't you say you were visiting a friend?
- Pony: Yeah. I met my friend, Guessepi's ice cream stand. I got us all ice cream.
- Annie: Aw, that's so sweet. I bet everyone wishes they had a pony.
- Pony: Well… I better go deliver this to Clara, Brian, Heston, and Beatrice.
- Annie: You may wanna skip Beatrice. (How about you give one of them to Fred or Gerry instead? Long story.)
- Annie: Pony, what happened?
- Pony: It's Pony shorts.
- Jessica DiCicco as Annie Bramley
- George and Helen's daughter / Ruth's granddaughter
- Josh Zuckerman as Pony: Annie's pet horse and friend
- Abraham Benrubi as George Bramley
- Annie's dad / Ruth's son / Helen's husband
- India de Beaufort as Helen Bramley
- Annie's mom / George's wife / Ruth's daughter-in-law
- Taylor Polidore as Clara Bornstein
- Mr. and Mrs. Bornstein's daughter / Barrington's cousin / Gerry's love interest
- Josh Keaton as Heston
- Marti and Meg's nephew Kyle's brother
- Noshir Dalal as Gerry: Clara's love interest
- Bobby Moynihan as Brian
- Megan Hilty as Beatrice
- Kal Penn as Fred
- Rosario Dawson as Penny Ramiro: Gravlax's love interest
- Mark Feuerstein as Mr. Pancks
- Grey DeLisle as Henrietta
- Kimberly Woods as Polly
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Mrs. Dunscomb
- Anjali Bhimani as Leanne: Carl's girlfriend
- Jimmy Kimmel as Carl: Leanne's boyfriend
- Dave Foley as Mr. Gravlax: Ramiro's love interest
- Dee Bradley Baker as Dog
- Pony's rival / Mrs. Okaba's pet
- Betsy Sodaro as Marti
- Meg's wife / Heston and Kyle's aunt
- Kimberly Brooks as Mrs. Bornstein
- Clara's mom / Mr. Bornstein's wife / Barrington's aunt
- John DiMaggio as Dave: Pony's friend
- Max Mittelman as Vance
- Fred Tatascoire as The Nut Guy: George's rival
- Amy Hill as Mrs. Okaba: Dog's owner
- Cree Summer as Betty
- Susanne Blakeslee as Ruth Bramley
- George's mom / Annie's Nana / Helen's mother-in-law
- Nat Faxon as Mr. Underwood
- Secunda Wood as Mayor Rita
- Curtis Armstrong as Basil
- Stephen Fry as Marcelo Marvello
- Jordan Fisher as Barrington
- Clara's cousin / Mr. and Mrs. Bornstein's nephew