|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If I cared about what you thought, I'd be writing for National Geographic or something.
- This is the real thing, brains lying on the ground, and the spectators love it.
- Can you imagine a higher moral calling than to destroy someone’s dreams with one bullet…?
The Redneck Manifesto: How Hillbillies, Hicks and White Trash Became America's Scapegoats (Simon & Schuster, 1997)
- Written history, like the missionary position, is an act executed from the top looking down.
- Crank is to coffee what sexual homicide is to a goodnight kiss.
- All the holy scriptures of all the world's major religions are nonsense.
- Jesus is dead. Moses is dead. Mohammed is dead. Buddha, deceased. Every one of these know-it-alls has turned to dust. That should be enough commentary on whether they were the final word on anything.
- Even though tax protest is portrayed as extremism, most Americans probably cheat on their tax reports.
- I can’t appreciate someone else’s history if I’m forced to reject and feel ashamed about mine.
- Racial struggles are never purely racial.
- If indigenous Amazonian tribes were subjects to acid rain, the liberals were emotionally devastated. But if a trailer park of white trash across town all got cancer because they lived atop a toxic dump, it was a joke.
Shit Magnet: One Man's Miraculous Ability to Absorb the World's Guilt (Feral House, 2002)
- Life grows short. Have you done everything you wanted to do, or have you played it safe?
- Shit can be used as fertilizer.
- If you don't take risks, you're already dead.
- The City of Angels. In all the years I've lived here, I haven't seen one fucking angel.
- Roaches. If you see one of them, there's fifty thousand more where that came from.
- Everybody says I'm a bad kid, so I guess I am.
- Some would like to pretend that violence is unnatural. Idiots.
- I never wanted an easy life.
- Place something good in front of me, and I'll smash it to pieces.
- Now I know why women have a hole between their legs. That's where they hide all their problems.
- Every black guy who was in my cell said he respected nazis and no one else because they presume everyone is tribal and everyone is a racist. They know where they stand with the nazis. They're not going to stab them in the back. They will stab them while looking at them, which is preferable.