Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joyce Kim is the cofounder and CTO of Stellar, and was formerly a venture capitalist, entrepreneur, and lawyer.
- Money is typically very institutional and impersonal; how do we use this technology to work for people, not for people to work for money?
- Discussing technology & innovation in Australia and around the globe, innovationbay.com (December 18, 2014)
- Discover the things that you do that make you proud as hell.
- Can Stellar disrupt the stokvel?, mbewumovement.com (May 18, 2015)
- Bitcoin helped us envision a future where financial infrastructure could be a public good, much like the internet is today.
- Bitcoin in America, medium.com (July 8, 2014)
- Financial services are a keystone right – it is an enabler or blocker depending on where you are in the world.
- Stellar rewrote the rules of cryptocurrencies. Now, users in Asia are leading its growth, techinasia.com (January 13, 2015)
- The unexpected tragedy of our financial system is that the less money you have, the more expensive it is to send money around.
- Stellar And Solving The Unexpected Tragedy Of The Financial System, pymnts.com (March 2, 2015)