Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is a 2018 American science fiction film directed by J.A. Bayona. Set on the fictional Central American island of Isla Nublar, off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, it follows Owen Grady and Claire Dearing as they rescue the remaining dinosaurs before a volcanic eruption destroys it.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I know why we're here. A rescue op. Save the dinosaurs from an island that's about to explode. What could go wrong?
- We hit that town, we call the cavalry to shut this down.
- If I don't make it back, remember that you're the one that made me come here. I'll be alright.
- (to the Stygimoloch) Hey, buddy. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?(stygimoloch blasts thro wall)wow buddy, easy there!(stygimoloch roars)okay, okay!Im sorry! Geez..
- Blue is alive. You raised her.
- Do you remember the first time you saw a dinosaur? First time you see them, it's like... a miracle. You read about them in books, you see the bones in museums but you don't really... believe it. They're like myths. And then you see... the first one alive.
- It was all a lie!Im sorry, okay?NO!!!you lied to me wu! Claire,...shut it, Henry!
Dr. Ian Malcolm
- These creatures were here before us. And if we're not careful, they're gonna be here after.
- Genetic power has now been unleashed. And of course, that's gonna be catastrophic.
- Welcome to Jurassic World.
- Claire Dearing: (looks at the computer screen) Proximity Alert. Something's coming.
- Franklin: Where does that tunnel lead?
- Claire Dearing: The tunnel connects to the rest of the... park.
- Franklin: (extremely nervous; looks at the tunnel with Claire) Claire, it's the T-Rex, it's the...
- Claire Dearing: Stop, it's not the T-Rex... probably.
- Franklin: Probably?
- (lava downpours behind them])
- Franklin: Lava! LAVA! Lava, lava!
- Claire Dearing: Deep breathes, Franklin!
- (a shadowy dinosaur growls behind them in the tunnel; Claire and Franklin look in it. A Baryonyx comes out of the tunnel and roars at the two as Franklin screams)
- Claire Dearing: See! Not a T-Rex!
- Franklin: How is this better?!
- Dr. Henry Wu: The raptor is a behavioral specimen; we need her in good health!
- Eli Mills: I didn't shoot the damn thing. What do you want me to do, huh?
- Dr. Henry Wu: (incredulous) You don't have the faintest comprehension of what I'm doing here. Do you understand the complexity of creating an entirely new life-form?!
- Eli Mills: I know, but I understand the complexity of paying for it, okay?!
- Dr. Henry Wu: All your money will have been wasted if I don't get Blue here in good health. To get the next iteration under control, it needs to form a familial bond with a closely related genetic link.
- Eli Mills: English, Henry.
- Dr. Henry Wu: It needs a MOTHER! Blue's DNA will be part of the next Indoraptor's makeup, so it will be genetically coded to recognize her authority and assume her traits. Empathy, obedience - everything the prototype you have now is missing!
- Eli Mills: Okay, so how long is this gonna take?
- Dr. Henry Wu: It's not a sprint, Mr. Mills - it's a marathon.
- Eli Mills: A marathon sounds expensive. Besides, time is running out, and so is my patience, Henry.
- Dr. Henry Wu: You have to understand, this is all uncharted territory. A wolf, genetically, is barely distinguishable from a bulldog, but within that grey area... is art.
- Life finds a way.
- The park is gone.
- Chris Pratt- Owen Grady
- Bryce Dallas Howard – Claire Dearing
- Rafe Spall- Eli Mills
- Justice Smith- Franklin Webb
- Daniella Pineda- Zia Rodriguez
- James Cromwell- Sir Benjamin Lockwood
- Toby Jones- Gunnar Eversol
- Ted Levine – Ken Wheatley
- B. D. Wong- Dr. Henry Wu
- Isabella Sermon – Maisie Lockwood
- Geraldine Chaplin – Iris
- Jeff Goldblum – Dr. Ian Malcolm
- Peter Jason – Senator Sherwood