Justice League (film)
(Redirected from Justice League (2017 film))
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think it’s something more. Something darker.
- Arthur Curry. The Aquaman. I hear you can talk to fish.
- Divided we are not enough. The world needs Superman. I made him a promise. This is why I brought you together.
- Superman was a beacon to the world. He didn’t just save people, he made them see the best part of themselves.
Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- You should move on from mourning for your parents.
- We’re asking people we don’t know to risk their lives.
- You wanted me to be a leader. But leaders get people killed. So I follow, always.
- Organic and bio-mechatronic body parts. He’s a cyborg.
Barry Allen/The Flash
- I eat a lot of snacks to fill this black hole. I'm a snack hole!
- [sees the Bat signal shining in the sky] Oh, awesome. That’s the Bat signal, that’s you’re… Ooh, ssh. Sorry. That’s your signal, that means we have to go now.
- [seeing Superman alive again] Pet Sematary!
- [after Cyborg briefly leaves during the first battle against Steppenwolf] Did he just bail on us?
- You should probably move.
- [rescues a man from drowning; takes a bottle of whisky] It's on him!
- This is crazy. Honestly, I think we’re all going to die.
- [to Flash] You tell anyone about this, I will bring every piranha I know after you!
- [while choking Batman] Tell me do you bleed?... you will.
- [to Flash] Slowpoke!
- [to Bruce] One misses the days when ones biggest concerns were exploding wind-up penguins.
- [to an unseen figure] He said you’d come? Now let’s hope you’re not too late.
- Bruce: There is a stranger who comes to this village from the sea. He comes in the winter when people are hungry, he brings fish, comes on the king tide. That was last night.
- Arthur: Talk.
- Bruce: I believe that an enemy is coming from far away. I’m looking for warriors. This stranger, others like him. I’m building an alliance to defend us. It’s very important that I see this man.
- Diana: People said the Age of Heroes would never come again.
- Bruce: It has to.
- Arthur: Strong men are strongest alone, have you ever heard that?
- Bruce: That’s not the saying. That’s the opposite of what the saying is.
- Bruce: Barry Allen. Bruce Wayne.
- Barry: You said that like it explains why there’s a total stranger sitting in the dark in my second favorite chair.
- Brucee: [sees the Flash suit] Silica-based quartz sand fabric. Abrasion resistant. Heat resistant.
- Barry: Uh... yeah, I do... competitive ice dancing.
- Bruce: It's what they use on the space shuttle to prevent it from burning up on re-entry.
- Barry: I do... very competitive ice dancing.
- Barry:: Look, man, I don’t know who you are, but whoever you’re looking for- [Bruce suddenly throws a Batarang straight at Barry, who uses his super-speed to step out of the way. As he glances at the Batarang, he looks at Bruce in shock, then catches it] You’re the Batman?
- Bruce: So, you’re fast.
- Barry: That feels like an oversimplification...
- Bruce: I'm putting together a team of people with special abilities. See, I believe enemies are coming-
- Barry: [grins] Stop right there; I'm in!
- Bruce: [suprised] You are? Just like that?
- Barry: Yeah, I... I need... friends.
- Bruce: ...Great...
- Barry: [holds up batarang] Can I keep this?
- Commissioner Gordon: How many of you are there?
- Batman: Not enough.
- Commissioner Gordon: Do you really think that... [he turns around to see only the Flash standing behind him, the others have disappeared]
- Flash: Oh, wow, they just, they really just vanished. Huh? Oh. That’s rude. [speeds off]
- Flash: It's really cool, you guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but I've never done battle. I've just pushed some people and run away!
- Batman: Save one.
- Flash: What?
- Batman: Save one person.
- Flash: And then?
- Batman: Then you'll know.
- Cyborg: [takes control of the Knightcrawler] Relax, Alfred. I’ll take it from here.
- Alfred: Uh, do I know you?
- Commissioner Gordon: [to Batman] Good to see you playing with others again.
- Aquaman: [approaches and sizes Batman up] Dressed like a bat. I dig it.
- Batman: [to Gordon] It may be temporary...
- Lois: I wish you could stay a little longer.
- Clark: Why?
- Lois: Because now I have to send you away.
- Clark: Bruce.
- Lois: He needs you.
- Clark: I guess I owe him one.
- Aquaman: Dressed like a bat! You really are out of your mind.
- Batman: I’m not the one who brought a pitchfork.
- Clark: How did you get the house from the bank?
- Bruce: I bought the bank. All of it.
- Ben Affleck – Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Henry Cavill – Clark Kent / Superman
- Amy Adams – Lois Lane
- Gal Gadot – Diana Prince / Wonder Woman
- Ezra Miller – Barry Allen / Flash
- Jason Momoa – Arthur Curry / Aquaman
- Ray Fisher – Victor Stone / Cyborg
- Jeremy Irons – Alfred Pennyworth
- Ciarán Hinds - Steppenwolf
- Diane Lane – Martha Kent
- Connie Nielsen – Queen Hippolyta
- J.K. Simmons – James Gordon
- Amber Heard - Mera