Justice League (film)
(Redirected from Justice League (2017 film))
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think it’s something more. Something darker.
- Arthur Curry. The Aquaman. I hear you can talk to fish.
- Divided we are not enough. The world needs Superman. I made him a promise. This is why I brought you together.
- Superman was a beacon to the world. He didn’t just save people, he made them see the best part of themselves.
- [while choking Batman] Tell me... do you bleed?
- [to Flash] Slowpoke.
- [writing a story for the Daily Planet] Darkness, the truest darkness, is not the absence of light. It is the conviction that the light will never return. But the light always returns to show us things familiar... this time, the light shone on the heroes coming out of the shadows to tell us we won't be alone again. Our darkness was deep and soon to swallow all hope. But these heroes were here the whole time to remind us that hope is real. That you can see it. All you have to do is look... up in the sky.
Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- You should move on from mourning for your parents.
- We’re asking people we don’t know to risk their lives.
- You wanted me to be a leader. But leaders get people killed. So I follow, always.
Barry Allen/The Flash
- I eat a lot of snacks to fill this black hole. I'm a snack hole!
- [sees the Bat signal shining in the sky] Oh, awesome. That’s the Bat signal, that’s your… Ooh, ssh. Sorry. That’s your signal, that means we have to go now.
- [seeing Superman alive again] Pet Sematary!
- [after Cyborg briefly leaves during the first battle against Steppenwolf] Did he just bail on us?
- [after he defeated the robot bugs] Yes! That's gross.
- [rescues a man from drowning; takes a bottle of whisky] It's on him!
- This is crazy. Honestly, I think we’re all going to die.
- [to Flash] You tell anyone about this, I will bring every piranha I know after you!
- You should probably move.
- [to Bruce] One misses the days when ones biggest concerns were exploding wind-up penguins.
- [to Bruce] I don't recognise this world.
- [to his Parademons] Find the last one. Its power will cleanse this world. For the Unity!... for Darkseid.
- [to his Hippolyta] Noble queen, why do you fight? After the Unity you will join my allegiance and you will know the righteousness of power!
- [in a deleted scene] No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall... like all the others.
- Bruce: There is a stranger who comes to this village from the sea. He comes in the winter when people are hungry, he brings fish, comes on the king tide. That was last night.
- Arthur: Talk.
- Bruce: I believe that an enemy is coming from far away. I’m looking for warriors. This stranger, others like him. I’m building an alliance to defend us. It’s very important that I see this man.
- Diana: People said the Age of Heroes would never come again.
- Bruce: It has to.
- Arthur: Strong men are strongest alone, have you ever heard that?
- Bruce: That’s not the saying. That’s the opposite of what the saying is.
- Bruce: Barry Allen. Bruce Wayne.
- Barry: You said that like it explains why there’s a total stranger sitting in the dark in my second favorite chair.
- Bruce: [sees the Flash suit] Silica-based quartz sand fabric. Abrasion resistant. Heat resistant.
- Barry: Uh... yeah, I do... competitive ice dancing.
- Bruce: It's what they use on the space shuttle to prevent it from burning up on re-entry.
- Barry: I do... very competitive ice dancing.
- Barry: Whoever you’re looking for, it's not- [Bruce suddenly throws a Batarang straight at Barry, who uses his super-speed to step out of the way. As he glances at the Batarang, he looks at Bruce in shock, then catches it] You’re the Batman?
- Bruce: So, you’re fast.
- Barry: That feels like an oversimplification...
- Bruce: I'm putting together a team of people with special abilities. See, I believe enemies are coming-
- Barry: [grins] Stop right there; I'm in!
- Bruce: [suprised] You are? Just like that?
- Barry: Yeah, I... I need... friends.
- Bruce: ...Great...
- Barry: [holds up batarang] Can I keep this?
- Commissioner Gordon: How many of you are there?
- Batman: Not enough.
- Commissioner Gordon: Do you really think that... [he turns around to see only the Flash standing behind him, the others have disappeared]
- Flash: Oh, wow, they just, they really just vanished. Huh? Oh. That’s rude. [speeds off]
- Flash: It's really cool, you guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but I've never done battle. I've just pushed some people and run away!
- Batman: Save one.
- Flash: What?
- Batman: Save one person.
- Flash: And then?
- Batman: Then you'll know.
- Cyborg: [takes control of the Knightcrawler] Relax, Alfred. I’ll take it from here.
- Alfred: Uh, do I know you?
- Commissioner Gordon: [to Batman] Good to see you playing with others again.
- Aquaman: [approaches and sizes Batman up] Dressed like a bat. I dig it.
- Batman: [to Gordon] It may be temporary...
- Lois: I wish you could stay a little longer.
- Clark: Why?
- Lois: Because now I have to send you away.
- Clark: Bruce.
- Lois: He needs you.
- Clark: I guess I owe him one.
- Aquaman: Dressed like a bat! You really are out of your mind.
- Batman: I’m not the one who brought a pitchfork.
- Clark: How did you get the house from the bank?
- Bruce: I bought the bank. All of it.
- Ben Affleck – Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Henry Cavill – Clark Kent / Superman
- Amy Adams – Lois Lane
- Gal Gadot – Diana Prince / Wonder Woman
- Ezra Miller – Barry Allen / Flash
- Jason Momoa – Arthur Curry / Aquaman
- Ray Fisher – Victor Stone / Cyborg
- Jeremy Irons – Alfred Pennyworth
- Ciarán Hinds – Steppenwolf
- Diane Lane – Martha Kent
- Connie Nielsen – Queen Hippolyta
- J.K. Simmons – James Gordon
- Amber Heard – Mera