Kangaroo Jack: G'Day U.S.A.!
Kangaroo Jack: G'Day U.S.A.! (also known as Kangaroo Jack 2 or Kangaroo Jack 2: G'Day U.S.A.!) is an animated sequel to 2003's Kangaroo Jack that is directed by Emory Myrick and Jeffrey Gatrall (time director). It was produced by Warner Bros. Animation and sister company Castle Rock Entertainment and was distributed by Warner Bros. and released direct-to-video in 2004.
- [after Mikey and Rico confess that Outback Ollie is the mastermind of the entire jewel heist, then Ollie grabs Jessie in a headlock]
- Outback Ollie: NOBODY MOVE, or Jessie here goes for a little swim with the crocs. And. If I ain't mistaken, it's just about feeding time.
- Louis Booker: DON'T DO IT, OLLIE! THINK OF THE KIDS!
- Outback Ollie: THE KIDS? I HATE THE KIDS, EVERY LAST ROTTEN ONE OF THEM! SCREAMING AND CRYING ALL DAY LONG!
- [The children in the audience boo at Ollie]
- Outback Ollie: AH... SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRATS!