King K. Rool
- "I'm surrounded by fools!"
- "No way! You chose the last contest, so I get to choose this one, and I choose the one where Donkey Kong gets beaten to a pulp!"
- "Klump! Krusha! Back to the mine. By the time we get there I'll have thought of some way that I can blame all of this on you two home-spun idiots!"
- "Cheater, cheater, banana bread eater!"
- "Behold! My Doomsday... paper?! Hmm... must be the instructions. 'Keep your paws off my treasure. Signed--' DONKEY KONG?!"
- "HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY PRIVATE INNER SANCTUM WITHOUT AN INVITATION!"
- "Krusha! The cart! After them!... Not without me, you stupid, thickheaded tadpole!!"
- "Just give me your Monkey Business field report, you slimy-skinned bottomfeeder!!!!"
- "Those clueless chimps may know their way around the island up there, but no one knows the underground like King K. Rool! Left, Krusha! (mine cart crashes) I meant, right!"
- "The only enemies at a wedding, Klump, are the in-laws."
- "Very well, then. Da-da-da-da-da. There, I danced, I win, now GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!"
- "They didn't invite me?! That's so unfair! What's wrong with me?! Haven't I always tried to be a good enemy to Donkey Kong??"
- "NO, NO, NO! Now they've insulted me! I wouldn't go to that wedding if they begged me to go!"
- "This had better be good, Klump. I was a toe away from getting into the de-scaling tub for a soak!"
- "It's at times like this I find that I must ask myself again and again: 'Do I really want the Crystal Coconut this badly?'"
- "WAKEY-WAKEY! I can see I have my work cut out for me..."
- "'Fatso', is it? I'd choose my last words more carefully if I were you."
- K. Rool: "I know exactly how to keep Donkey Kong running in circles until the proverbial cows come home. Krusha!" Krusha: (enters behind K. Rool, startling him) "When did the cows leave?" K. Rool: "How many times have I told you not to sneak up behind me like that?!"
- "Imbecile! I don't like failure- do you know what happens to failures?"
- Baron K Roolenstein (After you beat KAOS): Well, you may have roasted my robot, but I'm the head chef around here...and I reckon it's about time your goose was cooked!