(Redirected from Kline, Kevin)
- It was all completely incomprehensible to me. I was fearful of the language. You had to look up every third word.
- Nobody sees the same movie. I'm sure there are people who saw Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and thought "Finally a gay movie about men who really care about each other. Thank God!" That's not what I saw necessarily — but I don't think any two people see the same movie.
- Interview at CrankyCritic.com
- Don't kiss a man who hasn't shaved.
- Interview with Rebecca Murray, movies.about.com/od/delovely/a/delovekk062904_2.htm