Kris Vallotton is the Senior Associate Leader at Bethel Church in Redding, California. He has served with Senior Leader Bill Johnson for more than three decades. He has written several books including the best selling Supernatural Ways of Royalty. Kris' revelatory insight and humorous delivery make him a much sought after international conference speaker.
Kris is the co-founder and senior overseer of the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, founded in 1998. It has grown to more than two thousands full time students. He is also the founder and president of Moral Revolution, an organization dedicated to cultural transformation.
Kris and Kathy Vallotton have been happily married since 1975. They have four children and eight grandchildren. Three of their children are in full-time, vocational ministry.
For more information about Kris, check out his website and blog at krisvallotton.com
"The Supernatural Ways of Royalty" by Kris Vallotton & Bill Johnson (2006) published by Destiny Image Publishers, Inc.
- ... slaves obey out of fear, friends obey the Father out of love. p. 86
- True humility is born out of an awareness of God's greatness, grows in a heart full of gratitude, and matures in the awe of His passionate love for us. p. 113
- The grace of God humbles a man without degrading him and exalts a man without inflating him! p. 113
- We don't just honor people because they are honorable, we honor people because we are honorable. p. 118
- Honor doesn't mean we agree with the people we are honoring; it simply means we value them as people who have been created in the image and likeness of God. p. 118
- Honor is humility in action. p. 119
- ... God has called us to be His answer to the world's troubles, not to run from them. p. 180
- ... Scripture shows us that we only have as much authority as we have submitted to. p. 204
- Perseverance is the ability to hold our course over time in the face of opposition. p. 213
- "...'the kindness of God that leads to repentance.' (Rom. 2:4)" p. 221
- The nature of love is that it requires us to be able to choose. p. 223
"Purity: The New Moral Revolution" by Kris Vallotton (2008) published by Destiny Image Publishers, Inc.
- Anyone can give away something expensive, but only those who understand sacrifice can give away something valuable. p. 53
- ... true love germinates in the soil of sacrifice, sprouts in the garden of surrender, and matures in a matrimony of servanthood. Love isn't love until it has cost you something to give it away. p. 55
- There is no circumstance that He can't change, no hand dealt to you with which He can't win, and no mistake so bad or sin so great that He can't fully restore you!" p. 61
- Learning to control your thoughts, instead of allowing your thoughts to control you, is probably the single greatest key to successful living. p. 89
- If you fail to plan, you have planned to fail! p. 100
- Mercy means that you don't receive the punishment you deserve, but grace means that you do receive the blessings you didn't earn. p. 182
- You can't sin by accident because sin is always a heart issue. p. 183
- Condemnation equates your bad actions with your person. p. 183
- Conviction separates your bad actions from your personhood and reminds you that you are better than you are behaving. p. 184