(Redirected from Larter, Ali)
- I work on a TV show I love, I have the opportunity to do movies with actors I respect, and I’m in love with the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, who pushes me and excites me...There’s this fighter in me that kind of needs to be put to rest a little bit. I don’t need to be so tough to protect myself.
- Fahner, Molly (2007). "Fun Fearless Female of the Year: Ali Larter". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved on 2010-06-27.
- I love to cook. I spend weekends reading cookbooks-it’s really my relaxation.
- Guinness, Rebecca (2009-04-24). "Obsessed with Cooking, M.J., and Being a Manny". Vanity Fair. Retrieved on 2010-06-28.
- I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him and that we could do it tomorrow.
- Our Heroine. Cosmopolitan (2007). Retrieved on 2010-06-28.
- I just remember sitting in my trailer hysterically crying from the embarrassment I felt about myself, my body - and that no one could talk to me directly.
- "Ali Larter's 'Hot-Girl Syndrome'". Melbourne: The Age. 2008-06-18. Retrieved on 2010-07-27. .
- Ali Larter at IMDb.