(Redirected from Lazy Town)
LazyTown is a children's television program that originated in Iceland in 2004-2008, where it is known as Latibær.
- Who wants a badge for ignoring the girl with the pink hair and the bad attitude?
- Have you ever heard the sound of a rubber ball breaking a window?
- I did it! I beat Sportacus! (does a maniacal dance)
- I did it! I'm in the airship!
- Woof woof woof
He loves to howl
Woof woof woof
Oh what a growl!
Woof woof woof
Just watch him play
And chase those annoying brats away!
- They say that I should change
And wear a perky smile
But smiling makes my face hurt
And happiness is vile.
- Yeah, now to put my rotten plan in effect. Get the trophy and get rid of Sportacus forever.
- Three minutes. There won't be any concert. Uh. Ah. Come on, ducky. Let's fix our hair.
- Now kids, stand up, turn your book around, sit down AND.... Fall asleep.
- Sportacus's memory is as lost as a sock in a dryer.
- This will be as easy as stealing candy from a baby, and I should know.
- Sometimes I'm so mean, that I scare myself.
- (Deciding what to wear) Too Girly. Too Curly. Too pearly. Too fancy. (sheepishly) That didn't rhyme.
- We are number one!
This mailbox is mine and this triagonal sign that blue balloon the month of June there mine mine mine mine mine ZIGGYS SWEETS ARE MINE
- Pixel: Robbie Rotten moves a lot. But that's only when he's sneaking around.
- Robbie Rotten: (disguised as Dr. Rottenstein) Isn't that the good-looking guy?
- Stephanie: No!
- Robbie Rotten: Yeah! In a "bad boy" sort of way.
- Sportacus: I'm Sportacus.
- Robbie Rotten: (dressed as Sportacus) No, I am Sportacus.
- Sportacus: No, I'm Sportacus.
- Robbie Rotten: Me, too!
- Pixel: Robbie Rotten, get out of my computer.
- Robbie Rotten: Not until after I rat your webpage.
- Robbie Rotten: (flailing arms about and prancing) Robbie doesn't move! Robbie doesn't move!
- Robbie-Robot: Robbie Rotten is moving now.
- Sportacus: Are you okay?
- Robbie-Mayor: Oh, why, yes, I'm fine, yes.
- Sportacus: But my crystal beeped.
- Robbie-Mayor: Oh, what? Well, obviously it's out of order. Why don't you just throw it away?
- Stephanie: Let's henshin, guys! Souchaku!
- Sportacus: It's okay, Ziggy, everyone's afraid of something.
- Ziggy: Even you, Sportacus?
- Sportacus: No.