The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- You can't, Tael! What would we do if you dropped it and broke it? No way! You can't touch it!
- Whoa! Whoa! Skull Kid, wait for me! I'm still here! Tael, you can't leave without me! (she bangs against the door, but she stops and turns to Deku Link) You! If I wasn't dealing with you, I wouldn't have gotten separated from my brother! Well, don't just sit there, Deku boy! Do something! ...Why are you looking at me like that? What, is there something stuck on my face? Will you stop staring at me and open that door for me?!? Please!!! C'mon, a helpless, little girl is asking you... So hurry up! Ohhhh, Tael... I wonder if that child will be all right on his own?
- Hey, wait for me! Don't leave me behind! So, um, that stuff back there... I, um, apologize... so... So take me with you! You wanna know about that Skull Kid who just ran off, right? Well, I just so happen to have an idea where he might be going. Take me with you and I'll help you out. Deal? Please? Good! So then it's settled! I'll be your partner... or at least, until we catch that Skull Kid. My name's Tatl. So, uh, it's nice to meet you or whatever. Now that we’ve got all that straightened out, can we stop messing around and get moving?!
- Snap out of it! What are you doing lost in your memories?!? Get yourself together! Getting that old ocarina back isn't gonna help us!! Somebody! Anybody!!! Goddess of Time, help us please! We need more time!
- Huh? When did you get that instrument?!
- Oh no! The Great Fairy!
- (after Link reverses time) W-What just happened?! Everything has... started over... Wha... What are you, anyway? That song you played... That instrument... ...That instrument!!! Wait! That's it! Your instrument!!! The mask salesman said that if you got the precious thing that was stolen from you, he could return you to normal! Did you completely forget or what?
- Nooo! What are you doing to my brother? Skull Kid, do you still think you're our friend after that?!!?
- Ah! Tael! We've been looking for you two. Hey, Skull Kid, what if you gave that mask you're wearing back now? Hey, c'mon, are you listening?
- A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended....
- Do you want to play with me? OK, let's play good guys and bad guys... I'll be the good guy, and you be the bad guy, and when you're the bad guy, you just run.
- Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do those people... think of you... as a friend? (Child wearing Odolwa's mask)
- Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? You... What makes you...happy? I wonder... What makes you happy... Does it make...others happy, too? (Child wearing Goht's mask)
- Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask...a question? The right thing... What is it? I wonder... If you do the right thing... Does it really make... everybody...happy? (Child wearing Gyorg's mask)
- Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face? (Child wearing Twinmold's mask)
- I... I shall consume. Consume... consume everything...
- Rumble... Rumble... Rumble... Rumble...
Happy Mask Salesman
- You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
- Don't tell me... my mask... you did get it back, didn't you? (he picks up Link and shakes him violently) What have you done to me?!
- If you don't get that mask back soon, something terrible will happen!
- Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you.
- Believe in your strengths...Believe...
- I own the Happy Mask Shop. I travel far and wide in search for masks. During my travels, a very important mask was stolen from me by an imp in the woods. So here I am at a loss... And now I've found you. Now don't think me rude, but I have been following you... For I know of a way to return to your former self. If you can get back the precious item that was stolen from you, I will return you back to normal. In exchange, all I ask is that you also get back my precious mask that imp stole from me. What? Is that not a simple task? Why, to someone like you, it should be by no means be a difficult task. Except... The one thing is... I'm a very busy fellow... And I must leave this place in three days. How grateful I would be if you could bring it back to me before my time here is up. But, yes... You'll do fine. I see you are young and have tremendous courage. I'm sure you'll find it right away. Well then, I am counting on you...
- Then listen to me. Please play this song that I am about to perform, and remember it well... This is a melody that heals evil magic and troubled spirits, turning them into masks. I am sure it will be of assistance to you in the future.
- I went to great lengths to get that legendary mask. When I finally had it... I could sense the doom of a dark omen brewing. It was that unwelcome feeling that makes your hair stand on end. And now... that imp has it... I am begging you! You must get that mask back quickly or something horrible will happen!
- Hee, hee. You two fairies did great! I wonder if he has anything good on him. Huh? This guy... Well, that shouldn't be a problem!
- What's with that stupid horse of yours? It doesn't listen to a word I said to it. There's no point in riding a thing like that. So I did you a favor and got rid of it. Hee hee! Aw, boo hoo. Why the sad face? I just thought I'd have a little fun with you. Oh, come now, do you really think you can beat me as I am now? Fool!
- Hee hee! Now that's a good look for you! You'll stay here looking like that way forever!
- Eh-hee-hee...You have the same smell as the fairy kid who taught me that song in the woods...
- Well whatever. Even if they were to come now, they wouldn't be able to handle me... Hee, hee. Just look above you... If it's something that can be stopped, then just try to stop it! DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
- I grant to you a soldier who has no heart. One who will not falter in the darkness.~ King of Ikana
- I beg you! Bring back to life with your magic! If it is beyond your power, then I beg of you to do this for me instead... Heal my sorrows. Any way that you can do it will suffice... Please...heal my sorrows.~ Darmani
- Please take refuge. We're fine with this. We're going to greet the morning, together.~ Anju
- I'm not doing anything suspicious.. Really!~ Sakon
- To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us Garo.~ Garo Ninja
- Tingle Tingle! Kooloo-LimPAH!! These are the magic words Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!~ Tingle
- Haven't you begun to understand? The kingdom being ruined and us left in this state... Isn't it petty, little battles like this that have caused it?~ Igos du Ikana
- Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts.~ Igos du Ikana
- Swamp. Mountain. Ocean. Canyon. Hurry... The four that are there... bring them here...~ Tael
- Dingdinginginging!~ Tatl
- The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears. The thunder that strikes the earth is my anger.~ Flat
- Foolish Monkey!~ Deku King
- In the land of Hyrule, there echoes a legend. A legend held dearly by the Royal Family tells of a boy... A boy who, after battling evil and saving Hyrule, crept away from the land that made him a legend... Done with the battles he once waged across time, he embarked on a journey. A secret and personal journey... A journey in search of a beloved and invaluable friend... A friend with whom he parted ways when he finally fulfilled his heroic destiny and took his place among legends...~ Prologue
- You are already leaving this land of Hyrule, aren't you? Even though it was only a short time, I feel like I've known you forever. I'll never forget the days we spent together in Hyrule... And I believe in my heart that a day will come when I shall meet you again... Until that day comes, please... Take this... (she holds out the Ocarina of Time) I am praying... I am praying that your journey be a safe one... If something should happen to you, remember this song... (she plays the Song of Time, Link repeats the Song of Time)~ Princess Zelda
- Ooh, ooh! What a pretty ocarina... Skull Kid, lemme touch it! I wanna see it!~ Tael
- (While Link is being hugged by Cremia) You feel all warm and fuzzy! inside! Sigh... You could get used to this!~ Narrator
- Bah! Bother! I'm busy!~ Gorman
- Why could a...? Why could a...? A man join? Cause man is a, animal too. But.. Why was the..? Why was the.. The dog the leader? Was it cause some thing was, wrong with me sir? So that is why..That is why... I stole the dogs mask, The dogs mask, I stole it... ~ Guru-Guru, the Traveling Musician
- As you can see, all of our customers have taken refuge. It may be my undoing, but I'm the sort of fellow who'll stay at his business through thick and thin. And I continue standing here at the counter hoping one of my favorite customers will appear... And I wasn't wrong. See? You stopped in. ~ Mr. Barten
- Actually... I know... We're not safe here, either... I'm no expert on these things, but that's the feeling I get. But... That's how life goes, I guess. There are some things in life that you can't change no matter how hard you try... ~ Cremia
- To Myself,
You have been doing a great job delivering the mail.
I have a request for my hard-working self. All of the townsfolk have taken refuge. I want myself to flee, too. Even if it is not written on the schedule, I want myself to flee. Please... - From Me ~ Postman