The Legend of Zelda (TV series)
(Redirected from Legend of Zelda: Other: Cartoon)
The animated Legend of Zelda series is loosely based on the first and second Legend of Zelda games for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- 1 The Ringer [1.1]
- 2 Cold Spells [1.2]
- 3 The White Knight [1.3]
- 4 Kiss 'N Tell [1.4]
- 5 Sing for the Unicorn [1.5]
- 6 That Sinking Feeling [1.6]
- 7 Doppelganger [1.7]
- 8 Underworld Connections [1.8]
- 9 Stinging a Stinger [1.9]
- 10 Hitch in the Works [1.10]
- 11 Fairies in the Spring [1.11]
- 12 The Missing Link [1.12]
- 13 That Sinking Feeling [1.13]
- 14 External Links
The Ringer [1.1]
- Link: Looking good, princess, especially from this angle!
- Link: Hey, it's been fun, but the other customers are getting impatient!
- Link:Guys, it's been a blast, but you're going home!"
- Link: OK, that's better. That's how I like to start a morning.
- Zelda:: Don't you ever whistle at me again!
- Link I may never whistle again, period.
- Link':Well, excuuuuse me, princess! If I had known you were coming, I would've asked the Moblins to sweep up before I zapped 'em!
- Triforce of PowerBut you're no amateur, you're a fool!" ~Triforce of Power
- This is my best spell, your highness. It removes the stinkiness from my dirty socks." ~Amateur magician
- Ganon: Hyrule, a peaceful kingdom and a beautiful day. Well, that will soon change!
- Triforce of Wisdom: Evil is the path you choose, but evildoers always lose!
Cold Spells [1.2]
- Link:Oh boy, smooching time!
The White Knight [1.3]
- Link: How can I get Zelda to pay more attention to me?
- Spryte: Who cares? She's a snob. You should stick with me.
- Link: Spryte, you're only three inches high!
- Spryte: What, you don't like short girls?
- Links:"My kind of girl--completely crazy!
Kiss 'N Tell [1.4]
- Gibdo: (as a maiden) Will no handsome hero save me from this three-headed freak?
- Gleeok Right Head:' Hey, sis! Watch the insults, will ya?
- Gleeok Left Head: Yeah, that's not in the script.
- Gibdo: I am getting into the part!
Sing for the Unicorn [1.5]
- Zelda:You're sweet, Link. Clumsy, but sweet.
- Zelda: I still wonder where Ganon got that flying unicorn. Beautiful creatures aren't his style...
- Link: We'll ask him when we see him, OK? Now stay quiet and don't touch the statues.
- Zelda: (leaning on Armos's pedestal) Why?
(Armos comes to life!)
- Link: THAT'S WHY!
- Lemmie go, marblehead! (kicks Armos) Ow, my toes!
- Link:One more zap and you're de-energized, Ganon!
That Sinking Feeling [1.6]
- Zelda: It's gone! The whole castle!But how! Where is it!
- Triforce of Wisdom: It's in Ganon's hands. He won't let go unless defeated down below.
- Link: Sounds like we have a job to do princess.
- Spryte: Zelda? Are you in here? (spots mirror) Huh? Where'd this mirror come from? Yet another thing for me to dust! That princess is so vain sometimes!
Underworld Connections [1.8]
- Link: (Link zaps the Vires through the third triforce piece, killing them and causing them to drop the other pieces) Did it work?
- Zelda: I think so... yes! See? This side is wet, and this side; Ouch! Its hot!
Stinging a Stinger [1.9]
- Zelda: And that Link is how you sting a Stinger.
- Zelda and Link: Hahahahah!.
Hitch in the Works [1.10]
- Link: Sheesh, build the lamps, fix a drawbridge, clean the moat. (Link spills paint on the ladder and floor).
- Link: I'm a hero not a handyman. (Link hears a noise and falls on the floor).
Fairies in the Spring [1.11]
- King Harkinian: You said you were attacked by monsters?
- Soldier: Never saw something like it your majesty,scared all of my crew and soaked all the place! As you can see I'm all wet.
The Missing Link [1.12]
- Ganon: The only way that Zelda could see him is if... no, no, that's impossible.
- Stalfos: What is it, master?
- Ganon: The only way she could see him is... if she was in LOVE with him!
That Sinking Feeling [1.13]
- Link: I'll take a raincheck on that kiss, princess. Duty calls!