Louis B. Mayer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Louis Burt Mayer (July 12, 1884 – October 29, 1957), born Eliezer Meir, was an early film producer, most famous for his stewardship and co-founding of the Hollywood film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Halliwell's Who's Who in the Movies (2001 ed)
- I will only make pictures that I won't be ashamed to have my children see.
- You know how I'm smart? I got people around me who know more than I do.
- The number one book of the ages was written by a committee, and it was called The Bible.
- To a writer who complained that his work was being changed.
- Don't make these pictures any better. Just keep them the way they are.
- Of the successful Andy Hardy films.
Quotes about Louis B. Mayer
- The best part of being on the stage was that I didn’t have to go back to that mean Mr. Mayer after he tried to ruin my career.