(Redirected from Mahmood Hashemi Shahrodi)
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Occupiers have a role in spreading insecurity and terror in Iraq to justify their illegitimate presence there.
- Regarding the U.S. presence in Iraq Iran calls for U.S. withdrawal from Iraq ahead of security conference (March 10, 2007)
- Text: Human Rights Watch Protests Media Crackdown, Detentions in Iran (April 2000)
- Iran's Judiciary Head Ayatollah Hashemi Shahroudi: ‘During My Term in Office, Some Detainees Received Treatment Similar to That Received by Detainees in Abu Ghraib Prison’
- Iran veil crackdown criticised APRIL 24, 2007