Man Made Monster
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Man Made Monster is a 1941 film about a scientist who makes a man into an electrically-controlled monster.
- Directed by George Waggner. Written by Harry Essex.
DEATH-DEALING DYNAMO!..All the furies of nature in his electric-charged body...his revenge-wracked brain! (taglines)
- Dr. Paul Rigas: ...eventually a race of superior men can be developed, men whose only wants are electricity.
- Dr. John Lawrence: But, man, you're challenging the forces of Creation!
- Dr. Paul Rigas: The forces of Creation? Bah! You know as well as I do that more than half the people of the world are doomed to a life of mediocrity - born to be nonentities, millstones around the neck of progress, men who have to be fed, watched, looked over, and taken care of by a superior intelligence. My theory is to make these people of more use to the world. By successive treatments their bodies can be so electrolyzed that they are no longer subject to the pains and frailties of ordinary mankind.
- Dr. John Lawrence: Sometimes I think you are mad.
- Dr. Paul Rigas: I am! So was Archimedes, Galileo, Newton, Pasteur, Lister, and all the others who dared to dream!
- June Lawrence: He's a genius in his line.
- Mark Adams: Maybe, but I'll bet he spent his childhood stickin' pins into butterflies.
- The most amazing monster the world has ever known
- THE TOUCH OF DEATH!
- Lionel Atwill — Dr. Paul Rigas
- Lon Chaney, Jr. — Dan McCormick
- Anne Nagel — June Lawrence
- Frank Albertson — Mark Adams
- Man Made Monster quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|